• Show
Clear All

• R12GS
    replied
    S&W M&P15 and G17

DSA STG58C and Armalite M15A2 midlength

S&W 686-6 +P

not pictured:
    Gloc G36, S&W M19-3, Bushmaster AR build, Bersa Thunder, Sig 220, Beretta 92FS, Ruger P89, SA 1911-A1

Leave a comment:

• bauerrules
    replied
    Here are a few of mine!
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• JTShooter
    replied
    I love my Walther P99 in .40! Just feels so good in the hands. On top of that the slide release is just awesome. It makes unloading/reloading extremely easy.
    I wouldn't worry too much about accidently dropping out the mag. The tension on the release is pretty high, you have to move it with a purpose.

All in all a great weapon. Don't buy the SW knock off though...

Just my .02

Leave a comment:

• Nightshift va
    replied
    Originally posted by toasterlocker View Post
    Walther. They are generally considered to be than the SW, mostly because they are Tennifer treated like Glocks, but the SW versions aren't.

Decocking isn't as easy as a Sig for example, but I consider that to be a very minor drawback considering the accuracy and superior ergonomics of the gun. The ambi mag release is also very nice, especially since my thumb can't reach the mag release on many other guns.

Best. 9. Ever.
    That tennifer stuff is good to go versus the "melonite' stuff smith uses. I thought about getting one of those they have now in thinline subcompact. Im with you on the egroll namics (ergonomics} of them. I like the mag release set up too and even better the way the slide release is made longer than most I just worry about inadvertent release of the slide with my support thumb knuckle, I had that problem with the beretta's and would consistently release the slide when it was supposed to stay back so i would know i was out and needed a mag change instead of bringing the gun back up and having to get off two rounds in three seconds and the gun going "click" because i had an empty chamber and didnt know it.

Leave a comment:

• Hang-Fire
    replied
    Last edited by Hang-Fire; 08-17-2007, 12:36 AM.

Leave a comment:

• 135dB
    replied

Leave a comment:

• toasterlocker
    replied
    Walther. They are generally considered to be than the SW, mostly because they are Tennifer treated like Glocks, but the SW versions aren't.

Decocking isn't as easy as a Sig for example, but I consider that to be a very minor drawback considering the accuracy and superior ergonomics of the gun. The ambi mag release is also very nice, especially since my thumb can't reach the mag release on many other guns.

Best. 9. Ever.

Leave a comment:

• pulicords
    replied
    Is that the Walther or the S&W version? Also, isn't it somewhat difficult to decock?

Leave a comment:

• toasterlocker
    replied
    Best 9mm out there:

Leave a comment:

• pulicords
    replied
    Nighthawk Custom GRP II and Sig P220 Match

Here's a pic of my duty weapon (GRP II) and a new pistol I'm considering as a replacement. The P220 Match is at least as accurate as the Nighthawk, lighter and extremely reliable.
    Last edited by pulicords; 07-25-2007, 07:05 PM. Reason: grammar

Leave a comment:

• imtherookie
    replied
    may what to try it I called the guy last night and it was a Ruger but he was working and I didn't have time to get the model

Leave a comment:

• 326Charlie
    replied
    Originally posted by imtherookie View Post
    Don't you have to have a Mag in the Ruger for it to shoot? If i'm thinking correctly a officer i used to work with almost got killed because of this gun. Something (I DONT KNOW WHAT) happened to where he accidently released the mag and he couldn't shoot the one bullet that was in the chamber.
    Never went over that with us in training, but makes me curious to find out, on the range of course. Nobody in my company likes em either, but i think its aight, atleast im armed with somethin.

Leave a comment:

• imtherookie
    replied
    Originally posted by farrellsm77 View Post
    I am so sorry... I feel bad for you.
    Don't you have to have a Mag in the Ruger for it to shoot? If i'm thinking correctly a officer i used to work with almost got killed because of this gun. Something (I DONT KNOW WHAT) happened to where he accidently released the mag and he couldn't shoot the one bullet that was in the chamber.

Leave a comment:

• farrellsm77
    replied
    Originally posted by 326Charlie View Post
    company issue p95
    I am so sorry... I feel bad for you.

Leave a comment:

• 326Charlie
    replied
    my company only issues us one extra mag. worse than that, we have to buy our own ammunition
    Last edited by 326Charlie; 07-20-2007, 05:13 PM.

Leave a comment:

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4079 users online. 275 members and 3804 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 04:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
Working...
X