• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Some Semi-autos....All Sigs are in .357 Sig

RRA Entry Tactical

Polish Underfold 7.62x39mm made by Vector Arms

Comment

Well - heres a couple of mine.

Last edited by halfacop; 07-19-2007, 02:10 PM.
      There is no greater love - than that of a man - that will give his life for another.

If God carried a gun - it would be a 1911

Comment

My duty gun is a (D'OH!) revolver..that I get issued at the beginning of the day and turn in at the end..pretty humiliating. Supposedly we switch to Glock's later this year.

Comment

Originally posted by Unit15 View Post
          My duty gun is a (D'OH!) revolver..that I get issued at the beginning of the day and turn in at the end..pretty humiliating.
          Hell - at least you get issued one in the first place! I know alot of security that doesn't.
          There is no greater love - than that of a man - that will give his life for another.

If God carried a gun - it would be a 1911

Comment

company issue p95
            Last edited by 326Charlie; 07-20-2007, 05:12 PM.

Comment

my company only issues us one extra mag. worse than that, we have to buy our own ammunition
              Last edited by 326Charlie; 07-20-2007, 05:13 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by 326Charlie View Post
                company issue p95
                I am so sorry... I feel bad for you.
                Common sense its not a common virtue...

sigpic

"The AR-15, Legos for grown ups."-Jwise

"OCD with firearms can ensure your continued use of oxygen. "- Blackdog F4i

1042 Trooper is my hero!!!

Comment

Originally posted by farrellsm77 View Post
                  I am so sorry... I feel bad for you.
                  Don't you have to have a Mag in the Ruger for it to shoot? If i'm thinking correctly a officer i used to work with almost got killed because of this gun. Something (I DONT KNOW WHAT) happened to where he accidently released the mag and he couldn't shoot the one bullet that was in the chamber.
                  sigpic"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and consciencious stupidity.

Comment

Originally posted by imtherookie View Post
                    Don't you have to have a Mag in the Ruger for it to shoot? If i'm thinking correctly a officer i used to work with almost got killed because of this gun. Something (I DONT KNOW WHAT) happened to where he accidently released the mag and he couldn't shoot the one bullet that was in the chamber.
                    Never went over that with us in training, but makes me curious to find out, on the range of course. Nobody in my company likes em either, but i think its aight, atleast im armed with somethin.

Comment

may what to try it I called the guy last night and it was a Ruger but he was working and I didn't have time to get the model
                      sigpic"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and consciencious stupidity.

Comment

Nighthawk Custom GRP II and Sig P220 Match

Here's a pic of my duty weapon (GRP II) and a new pistol I'm considering as a replacement. The P220 Match is at least as accurate as the Nighthawk, lighter and extremely reliable.
                        Last edited by pulicords; 07-25-2007, 07:05 PM. Reason: grammar
                        "I'm not fluent in the language of violence, but I know enough to get around in places where it's spoken."

Comment

Best 9mm out there:

Comment

Is that the Walther or the S&W version? Also, isn't it somewhat difficult to decock?
                            "I'm not fluent in the language of violence, but I know enough to get around in places where it's spoken."

Comment

Walther. They are generally considered to be than the SW, mostly because they are Tennifer treated like Glocks, but the SW versions aren't.

Decocking isn't as easy as a Sig for example, but I consider that to be a very minor drawback considering the accuracy and superior ergonomics of the gun. The ambi mag release is also very nice, especially since my thumb can't reach the mag release on many other guns.

Best. 9. Ever.

Comment

-"He detested failure more than anything else, even betrayal. Betrayal required intelligence and ruthlessness, failure only stupidity or lack of concentration."
                                -Daniel Silva

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 2416 users online. 160 members and 2256 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 04:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X