Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• blustar
    replied
    To those who expressed suprise that I carry a 23, it conceals nicely, and it is far more comfortable in my hand than a 27. I am not that large of a guy; 5'10 185, in good shape. I can conceal it in a variety of places on my body with no issues. I have been in plenty of foot pursuits and fights and never even thought about it.

Leave a comment:

• Sgt. Geezer
    replied
    I vote Galco. Got the glove for the Glock 26/27 and a S&W 60. I prefer to carry the Smith as it's much more comfortable & concealed. The ankle rig is ideal for the bug & is readily accessible when sitting in the patrol.

Leave a comment:

• 98z28
    replied
    I do not have personal experience with the Die Hard, but the Ankle Glove is fantastic. I read several reviews that said to make sure and get the calf strap with this holster. I did and have yet to see why I would need it. The holster holds my Smith 640 (all steel 357 snub nose) securely and comfortably on and off duty. Highly recommended.

Leave a comment:

• ThursCo
    replied
    Blu you must have MUCH bigger ankles than I do. I couldn't effectively hide a 27. Heck I have to be careful carrying a 23 on my belt!

Leave a comment:

• pulicords
    replied
    A 23? I thought bell bottom pants were out! For the extra 4 rounds (vs a Model 27 Glock) that's a lot more pistol to be carrying on your ankle isn't it?

Leave a comment:

• blustar
    replied
    Originally posted by pulicords View Post
    I've carried the Model 27 in a DeSantis Apache ankle rig. It worked great.
    I carry a 23 in the desantis

Leave a comment:

• aavixtech
    replied
    I love my G27/Galco rig. Takes a bit of getting used to, but I don't even feel it there anymore.

Leave a comment:

• pulicords
    replied
    I've carried the Model 27 in a DeSantis Apache ankle rig. It worked great.

Leave a comment:

• LEO_07
    started a topic Desantis Die Hard or Galco Ankle Glove?

Desantis Die Hard or Galco Ankle Glove?

Looking for an ankle rig for a Glock 27. Just wondering your opinion or experience with either the Desantis Die hard or the Galco Ankle Glove. Obvious concerns are keeping it in place, quality and comfort. In about that order.

Thanks alot.

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3708 users online. 271 members and 3437 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 08:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
Working...
X