Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Quad magazine holder for Single Stacks.

Looking for a quality quad mag holder for my Sig P220 to wear with my duty gear. I prefer nylon, must have a flap to cover the mags. I tried to order the unclemikes one, but they just (3 weeks after I placed the order) informed me that the no longer have it available. Any leads or help?

I am not opposed to paying someone to "custom make one" either. Thanks in advance.
    Never give in--never, never, never, never, in nothing great or small, large or petty, never give in except to convictions of honour and good sense. Never yield to force; never yield to the apparently overwhelming might of the enemy.
    --Winston Churchill--

"Si vis pacem, para bellum"

call milt sparks, wild bills or another custom holster maker. it won't be cheap but they can do it.
    -Sean

Comment

I may have an Uncle Mikes nylon quad pouch at home, I will check tonight. If I can find it I'll let you know.

Comment

Look at the Eagle Industries website. They make some very good nylon gear, and I know a TON of "in the know" coppers who use them to carry 4 mags for their 1911's. If you can somehow get around the requirement to use a flap, the Blade-Tech kydex pouch is very sweet.
        Nobody ever wants to have to fight, but its a darn good idea for someone to know how.

Comment

Don Hume makes some leather ones for a reasonable price.

Comment

I talked to the Sgt in charge of "uniform policy" and there is no clear definition of whether or not an "open top" is allowed. I am going to order the blade tech and submit it for approval. as long as the retention holds up to running/fences/ etc, it should get his blessing.
            Never give in--never, never, never, never, in nothing great or small, large or petty, never give in except to convictions of honour and good sense. Never yield to force; never yield to the apparently overwhelming might of the enemy.
            --Winston Churchill--

Comment

I have a question, have you tried glock or HK mag holders? I am wondering if you could fit two single mags in too those carries as they are double stack mags.....
              Happy to be here proud to serve

"Well it appears this lock does not accept american express."

Never trust fire fighters to point out a suspect.

Comment

Try http://www.diamondbacktactical.com/B...P2231C228.aspx

I bought a 3 magazine stack from them. As far as finding any that match your duty nicely,,,,,,,good luck. I am looking for a 3 stack and haven't found anything decent yet.
                Last edited by Sgt JeeP; 06-08-2007, 09:30 AM.

Comment

I found it. The Uncle Mikes quad pouch is yours if you want it.

Comment

Originally posted by hapc View Post
                    I found it. The Uncle Mikes quad pouch is yours if you want it.
                    Buy this quick! I've got one on my nylon web gear belt and they work great. The magazines are separated so they are easy to draw. Much easier than pushed together in a double magazine pouch designed for Glock or H&K .45s.
                    Last edited by pulicords; 06-08-2007, 03:03 PM. Reason: grammar
                    "I'm not fluent in the language of violence, but I know enough to get around in places where it's spoken."

Comment

Hapc - I sent you a PM

Squad 51 - I used to carry an HK USP 45 full size, and can not get 2 single stacks to fit without requiring gorilla strenth to pull them from the pouch.

Everyone else - Thanks for the input. It is appreciated.
                      --Winston Churchill--

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6162 users online. 320 members and 5842 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X