300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Beretta pistols

the department that Im going to supplies us with beretta .40's for our main duty weapon. Im not very familiar with them because I've spent most of my shooting time with sig's...anyone have some pros/cons about the beretta's?

It depends on the .40 they are giving you. I have a beretta 96 .40 cal that's been in my safe for a while. They are nice guns, a little big for my hands though. Maintenance is key with Berettas. You keep them in good shape and they will take care of you.
    I can't believe I do this for free!

Comment

I know back in the late 80's when the marines started to change over to them there was a problem with the slides. I know they fixed that problem long before I got out though. My only problem with them is they are pain the the a** to clean.
      It's a CERT thing. You wouldn't understand.

Comment

I still own a 92fs and owned a 96D that was beat all to heck for a long time (I bought it used). The only malfunctions I have had was trying out a heavier recoil spring in the 92, otherwise they performed flawlessly and shoot straight too. The trigger reach is awful with small hands, but other than that they do what they are supposed to.

Comment

I like the 92 series. The Px4 is probably better for the bigger rounds, such as the .40 and .45.

Comment

Originally posted by boomstik45 View Post
            I like the 92 series. The Px4 is probably better for the bigger rounds, such as the .40 and .45.

Yeah I'm looking at purchasing a PX4

Comment

we're issued beretta 9mm.. hate them.. heavy and huge... but that's my opinions.. i'm saving up to buy a HK p2000...

Comment

Don't really know much about the 96 series, but the 92 is one of the most accurate sweetest shooting 9mm's ever made in my opinion. Of course their classic profile makes it quite aesthetically appealing as well.
                People grow through experience, if they meet life honestly and courageously. This is how character is built.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3145 users online. 166 members and 2979 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                Working...
                X