300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Colt Mark IV .380 Auto

I have the opportunity to pick up a Colt Mark IV 380. However, neither I nor the seller know its value. I would appreciate the info if any posters have an idea of its worth.

I sold mine a few months ago for $700. check out gunbroker.com or gunsamerica.com that will give you an idea.

Comment

Originally posted by sposhcop View Post
      I sold mine a few months ago for $700. check out gunbroker.com or gunsamerica.com that will give you an idea.
      Wow, $700 for a Colt Mustang?! He must've been wanting it pretty bad, they weren't worth that new. Can you put me in touch with that guy? I've got a bridge in New York and some shorefront property in Nevada I need to get rid of!
      Last edited by WC145; 05-26-2007, 07:07 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Dinosaur32 View Post
        I have the opportunity to pick up a Colt Mark IV 380. However, neither I nor the seller know its value. I would appreciate the info if any posters have an idea of its worth.

$350 - $400 mint condition

Comment

Originally posted by Dinosaur32 View Post
          If it has the box and books and is 98% it would be worth 3-400, some of the prices quoted are blue book, retail. unless you reallly just have to have it, never pay more than what you could sell it for.

Comment

Here's the best place to ask about colts: http://forums.1911forum.com/

Its not only 1911s, but mustangs, pocket lites, hi-powers, etc.
            I am concerned for the security of our great Nation; not so much because of any threat from without, but because of the insidious forces working from within.

Douglas MacArthur

Comment

Is it the Government model or the Mustang Pocketlite model? Both go for $550 +. All you guys who are giving the $300-$400 price please point me in the direction of one that cheap and I will buy all of them.

Comment

Originally posted by County_C/O View Post
                Is it the Government model or the Mustang Pocketlite model? Both go for $550 +. All you guys who are giving the $300-$400 price please point me in the direction of one that cheap and I will buy all of them.
                http://www.randlarchery.com/gunlist.html

*Colt Mustang semi-auto .380 $399.95

Comment

Originally posted by WC145 View Post
                  Wow, $700 for a Colt Mustang?! He must've been wanting it pretty bad, they weren't worth that new. Can you put me in touch with that guy? I've got a bridge in New York and some shorefront property in Nevada I need to get rid of!
                  correction, mine was colt government 380

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4919 users online. 276 members and 4643 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X