300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Taurus 24/7

Well I can't help myself, I like Taurus.
    Sound of if you like the Taurus 24/7 in 9mm-40 or 45
    I went through the academy with the PT100 .40 - I just bought the Taurus 1911 and now I am looking at the 24/7 in .40 and will consider for duty carry.Yes-no - maybe
    Follow me!

Let your conscience be your guide!

The entire PRO line looks good.
    I do love the 1911's though.

If you don't mind, what did the 1911 set you back?

Comment

Originally posted by WARWAGON View Post
      The entire PRO line looks good.
      I do love the 1911's though.

If you don't mind, what did the 1911 set you back?
      $530.00 and the Taurus Mags are over priced $40.00 I picked up an extra Kimber mag for $18.00 works great, I must say I am very pleased so far with the 1911 it is accurate as any 1911 Ive shot.I f I dont' buy and carry the 24/7 .40 I will carry the 1911 with confidence that it will be reliable.
      Follow me!

Comment

I personally own a Taurus 1911 and carry it on duty. Very, very pleased with this weapon. Our department has also tested the 24/7 line in 9, 40, and 45 over the last several weeks. These are great guns. We were all really impressed, and have already purchased several of the 9's for our detectives. Like the 1911, I don't think you'll be disappointed in your choice to purchase the 40 and carry it on duty.

Comment

Originally posted by lieutenantlongo View Post
          I personally own a Taurus 1911 and carry it on duty. Very, very pleased with this weapon. Our department has also tested the 24/7 line in 9, 40, and 45 over the last several weeks. These are great guns. We were all really impressed, and have already purchased several of the 9's for our detectives. Like the 1911, I don't think you'll be disappointed in your choice to purchase the 40 and carry it on duty.
          I very pleased to hear you say this, I have pushed Taurus here in the Cincy area for a long time, 6 years, I have carried Sig and Taurus on duty. I trust my life with a Taurus. Now most of my cop buddies well they make fun that I carry a Taurus again, yet I do as good and at times better than they do at the range.Targets don't lie. Thank you for the in-put. If I could ask where exactly or close to the county you work.
          Last edited by ofcp2; 05-25-2007, 05:32 AM. Reason: spelling error
          Follow me!

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5193 users online. 289 members and 4904 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
          Working...
          X