300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Agencies carrying Beretta APX

I am looking for any agencies carrying the Beretta APX. I would also like to know what holster you are using for duty belt. If you have any issues and what your overall thoughts are on the weapon. Thanks,

I spoke with the Beretta representative at TacOps East in September 2019. He told me that some small agencies issued the APX, but no large ones. He did say that NYPD was testing the APX for possible inclusion on their authorized pistol list. That would obviously be the best marketing device for Beretta since "Lethal Weapon" and "Die Hard".

I did like the APX, but have never shot one (and really have no good reason to purchase one). Please keep us updated on your research.
    John from Maryland

Comment

You could carry it here, we allow any "duty caliber" from any "major manufacturer" but I don't know of anyone in Colorado who issues it.

I'm not sure what it brings, besides the Beretta name, that similar Glocks, Sigs, etc haven't already brought.
      "I am a Soldier. I fight where I'm told and I win where I fight." -- GEN George S. Patton, Jr.

"With a brother on my left and a sister on my right, we face…. We face what no one should face. We face, so no one else would face. We are in the face of Death." -- Holli Peet

Comment

Thank you for the information. I have tested the gun thoroughly. both full size and compact. I am just looking for more research data to have in my pocket.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 8220 users online. 443 members and 7777 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
        Working...
        X