300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Off Duty holster for Glock with TLR-1

Does anyone have any suggestions for an off duty/ concealed carry holster for a 22 with a TLR-1?
    Thanks

I think you may be out of luck there. That would just be more to conceal. Any reason why you want the light on?

Comment

I have the same set up, and when I carry off duty I simply pop the light off. There are many good holsters for the Glock, I've used Alessi for many years and have been happy with it.

Comment

My fault on the title... I'm not as concerned with the concealment issue as I am having a holster that will accommodate the weapon with the light attached that can be used with plain clothes. The primary reason is being able to holster the weapon quickly with one hand, in the event you need to restrain/cuff or take some other action quickly.

I'm using a Black now. Thanks for the information on the Alessi K9 Max. I'll check it out.

Comment

heck, if I had your gun and accessories, I would build you a custom one
          Do the right thing, even when no one is watching

Comment

I know Bianchi makes one called the Vision that is for the Glock with a light attached. I believe it is designed for the M3 light but should fit the TLR1. It's designed for plainclothes use.
            1*

Ten dash eight!

Comment

Safariland has a new off-duty kydex one that will take a light. My internet is acting up and running real slow so I can't pull a pic up, but check Streichers.com for it. It's only like 30 bucks. Blade-tech makes some options too.

Edit: Here's a pic from Safariland
              http://www.safariland.com/products.asp?id=349
              Last edited by dogcop; 05-25-2007, 02:48 AM.
              www.saveavet.org

Comment

Blade-Tech?

http://www.blade-tech.com/Tactical-L...le-pr-967.html
                ''Life's tough......it's tougher if you're stupid.''
                -- John Wayne

Comment

I just bought this holster a week ago and like it so far. Its not exactly a concealment holster but it does what its designed to do. Let me try to post a link here. Im not a computer expert so forgive me if it doesnt work. Its made by Fobus.https://secure.fobusholster.com/cata...1ef8729192a16e

Comment

Originally posted by CCSO View Post
                    My fault on the title... I'm not as concerned with the concealment issue as I am having a holster that will accommodate the weapon with the light attached that can be used with plain clothes. The primary reason is being able to holster the weapon quickly with one hand, in the event you need to restrain/cuff or take some other action quickly.

I'm using a Black now. Thanks for the information on the Alessi K9 Max. I'll check it out.
                    A.E. Nelson (www.nelsonleather.com) has what you're looking for (a paddle holster, with two retaining straps for 1 3/4" belts, for Glocks with tactical lights), it's the Model 85TL and sells for $62.60. For a duty holster (Sam Browne), they have the Model 416 ($125.15). Nelson makes good holsters and other duty leather gear. Good luck!
                    "I'm not fluent in the language of violence, but I know enough to get around in places where it's spoken."

Comment

a friend of mine back at the academy had one that looked like a blackhawk or fobus or something

Comment

Originally posted by jdub1242 View Post
                        I just bought this holster a week ago and like it so far. Its not exactly a concealment holster but it does what its designed to do. Let me try to post a link here. Im not a computer expert so forgive me if it doesnt work. Its made by Fobus.https://secure.fobusholster.com/cata...1ef8729192a16e
                        Here is my G22 w/ TLR1 in the Fobus Roto-paddle holster. I use it occasionally for plain-clothes or for driving to work. At $25.00, it was a steal.

Comment

Blackhawk has one...it looked nice when I saw it. They don't have a .45, so I couldn't get it. I like that Fobus above.....looks nice!
                          "All statements made shall be protected by the First Ammendment to the U.S. Constitution in which I have sworn an oath to protect."

Just don't expect me to agree with yours...

Comment

I use a blade tech for my glock 22 with M3 light. I believe they make it for the Glock 21 with the TLR also. There are a few officers at my agency that carry this same holster. No complaints.
                            All it takes for evil to succeed is for good men to stand by and do nothing.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3463 users online. 209 members and 3254 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                            Working...
                            X