300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ar15

i am looking at getting an AR15 and was juct curious which one you would suggest. I can get a Smith and wesson for 815. I can also get a Rock river arms Entry for 830. I am leaning more towards the rock river arms, but any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Buy both you can never go wrong with too many ar15's lol. J/K go with the rock river arms you wont regret it or even a bushmaster. I have a bushmaster both are high quality firearms.

Comment

Don't doubt the quality of the S&W M&P version of the AR15. They're nice rifles and have gotten very good reviews on quality and reliability. I've got one on backorder right now.
      "He who fights with monsters might take care lest he thereby become a monster. And if you gaze for long into an abyss, the abyss gazes also into you."
      -Friedrich Nietzsche

Comment

Get the Rock river, heard nothing but good thing about them.
        Live everyday as if it is your Last! Because someday you will be right.

Everyone has a game plan until they get punched in the mouth.

Comment

I have a Rock River Tactcial Entry, about 3000 rds fired, no issues. It is a great rifle.
          FAILING TO TRAIN = TRAINING TO FAIL

Comment

I have a bushmaster, and my partners have a S&W and a Rockriver. I would take anyone of them. If I were to buy again I would probably buy the S&W.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3118 users online. 165 members and 2953 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
            Working...
            X