Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sig Romeo 5 micro - anyone running one?

Anyone running the Sig Romeo 5 micro https://tacticsfaq.com/sig-sauer-romeo-5-review/ ? If so, holding up to the paces ok?

I got a chance to look through one today at the range in the showroom mounted on a m400 display rifle and I gotta say, I was VERY impressed with the glass clarity in comparison to both my PA MD-ADS and My Holosun 503GU......I may even like it better than my Aimpoint T2! The body of the Micro seemed to vanish better than that of my PA, Holosun and Aimpoint as well when looking through it both eyes open.
    Last edited by Teriyni; 11-01-2019, 01:55 AM.

The only thing I would say about Sig is from what I have seen from numerous forums is that the customer service is hit and miss. Full disclosure I have a Legion 220 and P226 Mk 25 and haven't had to deal with their CS, so I can't provide any experience regarding that. I originally looked at a romeo sight for my daniel defense DDm4v7, and decided to go with aimpoint instead. The reviews for the romeo 5 have been positive for the most part from what I've seen. Me personally I would take my current aimpoint Comp M4 or a Comp M5 over the sig romeo, strictly due to their battery type. If you decide to get a romeo sight Palmetto state armoury was running a bunch of promotions on the Sig sights not long ago.

Comment

I wouldn't take anything that isn't Aimpoint or Trijicon to Iraq but for stateside use the SIG Romeo 5 is fine.

I've seen lots of people using them in the Tactical Games, 3 gun and so on.
      "I am a Soldier. I fight where I'm told and I win where I fight." -- GEN George S. Patton, Jr.

"With a brother on my left and a sister on my right, we face…. We face what no one should face. We face, so no one else would face. We are in the face of Death." -- Holli Peet

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 12670 users online. 497 members and 12173 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
      Working...
      X