Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• deputyjuice
    replied
    The stuff is an awesome product. My agency switched from Break-free cleaning supplies to a cleaner call Slip2000 and the Militec-1 lubricant about two years ago. The Slip2000 is a water based spray. You just spray it on, brush it down with a toothbrush, rinse off with warm water, then use an air compressor to blow out all the water. It's also pretty friggin sweet.

Leave a comment:

• FortDrumPolice
    replied
    Great stuff as a military police officer last year in Iraq, I had to clean a 9mm, M4 and a M240B great stuff.

Leave a comment:

• nkpd44
    replied
    the stuff is great, but it does not act as a rust preventative. so for long term storage use something else.

Leave a comment:

• Roughrider28
    replied
    Thanks guys. Did you wipe off all excess lubricant like it says you can or leave a little film on the barrel and such?

Leave a comment:

• kjk203
    replied
    Super Stuff

Leave a comment:

• Seventy2002
    replied
    I use the lubricant on my Glock 22 and knives. The pistol is easier to clean and the knives open with a flick of the wrist.

Leave a comment:

• tspinaker
    replied
    The lubricant works great, as for the grease, I wouldn't put that on my weapon. I used the lubricant through 2 tours in Iraq and never had a problem with my weapon.

Leave a comment:

• Roughrider28
    started a topic Militec-1

Militec-1

Just got a free sample of the MILITEC-1 Lubricant and Grease. Haven't really tried it out yet just lubed up the bug tonight with it.

Anybody tried this before?

P.S. Any LEO can get a free sample off the website a 1oz bottle of lube, and 1/2 oz of grease. Supposedly will last over a year of frequent gun cleaning.

http://www.militec-1.com/

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 2926 users online. 162 members and 2764 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 08:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
Working...
X