300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Militec-1

Just got a free sample of the MILITEC-1 Lubricant and Grease. Haven't really tried it out yet just lubed up the bug tonight with it.

Anybody tried this before?

P.S. Any LEO can get a free sample off the website a 1oz bottle of lube, and 1/2 oz of grease. Supposedly will last over a year of frequent gun cleaning.

http://www.militec-1.com/

The lubricant works great, as for the grease, I wouldn't put that on my weapon. I used the lubricant through 2 tours in Iraq and never had a problem with my weapon.

Comment

I use the lubricant on my Glock 22 and knives. The pistol is easier to clean and the knives open with a flick of the wrist.

Comment

Super Stuff
        ASSISTANCE FROM A DISTANCE BY .308

Comment

Thanks guys. Did you wipe off all excess lubricant like it says you can or leave a little film on the barrel and such?

Comment

the stuff is great, but it does not act as a rust preventative. so for long term storage use something else.

Comment

Great stuff as a military police officer last year in Iraq, I had to clean a 9mm, M4 and a M240B great stuff.

Comment

The stuff is an awesome product. My agency switched from Break-free cleaning supplies to a cleaner call Slip2000 and the Militec-1 lubricant about two years ago. The Slip2000 is a water based spray. You just spray it on, brush it down with a toothbrush, rinse off with warm water, then use an air compressor to blow out all the water. It's also pretty friggin sweet.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3077 users online. 166 members and 2911 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 08:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                Working...
                X