300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kahr aftermarket mags

I qualified with my off duty Kahr P40 today and the Promag mags (ALL FIVE) caused consistent jams and the original sixrounders did fine. I got the extra mags in 7rounders so I wouldn't spend all day reloading to complete the 50round course of fire. Does anyone have experience with mags for the P40 versus the K40? The guns are identical in deminsions one has a poly frame one has metal frame. Talk to me about solutions. I guess if I loaded 6 in each they would work, but that defeats the whole purpose.
    "Some people spend an entire lifetime wondering if they made a difference in the world. The MARINES don't have that problem." ....Ronald Reagan

According to the Kahr website, the P40 and K40 take the same mags. I have used Promag's in my 9mm Kahr without a problem. I guess when it comes to aftermarket mags, you just can't tell. Good Luck, Kahrs are great guns!

linkhttp://www.kahrshop.com/

Comment

Originally posted by AMT8951 View Post
      According to the Kahr website, the P40 and K40 take the same mags. I have used Promag's in my 9mm Kahr without a problem. I guess when it comes to aftermarket mags, you just can't tell. Good Luck, Kahrs are great guns!

linkhttp://www.kahrshop.com/
      Thanks, I thought so to and did the same thing, went to the Kahr site and the P40 and K40 were the same dimensions other than the poly frame. I guess I got a bad batch of Promags from Midway. Thought they were reputable. Ill send them back, I just wanted the 7rounders vs 6rounders for range quals.
      "Some people spend an entire lifetime wondering if they made a difference in the world. The MARINES don't have that problem." ....Ronald Reagan

Comment

If anyone out there is interested, I have six, seven round mags for the compact (P9 or Covert?) 9mm. They are the one round extended. The flush fit for this model holds six rounds.

They are yours for $20.00 each and you pay the shipping.

Old Dog

Comment

Old Dog, check your PM. I'm calling dibs first
          www.saveavet.org

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5591 users online. 344 members and 5247 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
          Working...
          X