300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Midway Gun USA

Has anyone ever ordered from MIDWAY GUN USA? I got their name from a thread in here and found geat prices on about everything from mags to holsters. Just wondered if anyone had any experience with them, good or bad.
    Last edited by Nightshift va; 04-13-2007, 12:22 AM.
    "Some people spend an entire lifetime wondering if they made a difference in the world. The MARINES don't have that problem." ....Ronald Reagan

I ordered a half dozen Browning Hi Power after market mags from them once. The folks were very pleasant and the mags worked like a champ and the price was very good. This was back in 2000-2001.

The lady told me if the mags gave any problems to get a return authorization number and send them back they would make it right but as I said, they worked like a champ.

I've got no complaints.

Comment

Thank you OLD DOG, IM new to this ordering online deal being a cop and all kinda makes one paranoid. Ive taken too many "Wire Fraud" reports lately.
      "Some people spend an entire lifetime wondering if they made a difference in the world. The MARINES don't have that problem." ....Ronald Reagan

Comment

I've ordered from Midway countless times. They've always been prompt and with great service.
        "Respect for religion must be reestablished. Public debt should be reduced. The arrogance of public officials must be curtailed. Assistance to foreign lands must be stopped or we shall bankrupt ourselves. The people should be forced to work and not depend on government for subsistence." - Cicero, 60 B.C.

For California police academy notes go to http://groups.yahoo.com/group/CABasicPolice/

Comment

Midway is great! Along with Brownells, they are the biggest shooting supply dealers around. If you like Midway, try these guys.

Natchez Shooters Supply

Brownells

Comment

Well, while we're at it

http://www.grafs.com/
            "Respect for religion must be reestablished. Public debt should be reduced. The arrogance of public officials must be curtailed. Assistance to foreign lands must be stopped or we shall bankrupt ourselves. The people should be forced to work and not depend on government for subsistence." - Cicero, 60 B.C.

For California police academy notes go to http://groups.yahoo.com/group/CABasicPolice/

Comment

i ordered from midway before and had no problem. they send you one hell of a catalog after you order from them as well.

Comment

Thanks all, especially for the alternate sites as well. I was having a hard time trying to get a paddle holster for my Kahr P40 and found one at Midway. Cheaper than dirt is always "out of stock" it seems.

Comment

Midway USA also ships the majority of their orders the same day they recieve them.

And they sponsor several of the firearms releated TV shows on the Outdoor Network. Seem like really good folks when I've dealt with them.
                  "A fanatic is one who won't change his mind, and won't change the subject." -Winston Churchill

"I don't make jokes. I just watch the government and report the facts." -Will Rogers

"To desire to save these wolves in society may arise from benevolence, but it must be the benevolence of a child or a fool" -Henry Fielding

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4076 users online. 238 members and 3838 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X