300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Extra magazine for SW M&P

Where can I get an extra magazine for my SW 9mm M&P? I noticed the smith/wesson website sells extra 10 round mags (which i think is pretty stupid) but I need a full 17 round one......

Go to your local FFL.
    The right man in the wrong place, can make all the difference.

Comment

Sorry, I'm new to the firearms world. What's an FFL?

Comment

Ummm, where did you buy your gun from, they should have mags for sale. If not, you are in the Chicago area, go to Ray O'Herron's. If not in stock they can order. Also, try one of the dozen on-line Police Supply companies that are out there.
        www.saveavet.org

Comment

Originally posted by Enikad
          Go to your local FFL.
          Except for CA, MD, NJ, and a few other places, you can buy "high-capacity" magazines anywhere that sells guns, LEO or not. No need to consult a FFL dealer.
          -Mike
          The above comments reflect the personal, off-the-record, unofficial opinions of the individual posting them only, and in no way, shape, or form should be taken to indicate any particular opinion, policy, or belief by the poster's or any other agency, governmental entity, organization, or corporation. Thank you and have a nice day.

Comment

I bought the gun from JRShooting Sports in Aurora. I will go there to see if they have any for sale... If not I'll look around on the internet (where so far I've been unsuccessful...). Thanks though...

Comment

I went to the S&W web site, looked up firearm accessories, and then followed the promts to high capacity magazines and found this

High Capacity Magazines -
              9MM Series M&P Magazine - 17 Round
              SKU: 278410000

They were listed for open sale, except to states with magazine bans.
              Forti Fors Bona

Comment

All right, thanks a lot.

Comment

Originally posted by MikeUD
                  Except for CA, MD, NJ, and a few other places, you can buy "high-capacity" magazines anywhere that sells guns, LEO or not. No need to consult a FFL dealer.
                  I keep forgetting I live in the no-fun zone Peoples Republic of California

Anywho an FFL is usually your local gun shop. FFL = Federal Firearms License (then I think there are levels attached to that too, I wont venture past what I know).
                  The right man in the wrong place, can make all the difference.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3121 users online. 157 members and 2964 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X