300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Taurus 24/7

Anyone ever fire the new Taurus 24/7 Pro in 45ACP? What do you think of it?
    "Some people spend an entire lifetime wondering if they made a difference in the world. The MARINES don't have that problem." ....Ronald Reagan

I havent fired one but I had a 9mm version through my shop. I was pretty impressed with the gun overall. Good design that looked like it was well made. I have some issues with getting parts from Taurus but there's nothing wrong with the basic gun I could see.

Comment

Thanks Rabbi, I held one the other day the Pro series and with that rib grip and the trigger was better than any of the other striker type im familiar with I loved it. Ive read some review most recent in G&A about the Military one was very positive but the Pro I held was only $419!! I just wanted to know how well it shot. Like ive said in the other forums, Im all about the Springfield XD's and intended on getting a XD TACTICAL 45 after shooting one in a work T/E but their prices went up$100bucks! I have enough 45's but wanted one that was Hicapacity for the homestead.
      "Some people spend an entire lifetime wondering if they made a difference in the world. The MARINES don't have that problem." ....Ronald Reagan

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5732 users online. 313 members and 5419 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on Yesterday.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
      Working...
      X