Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Weapon accessories shop in LA or Vegas

Hey all!

I'm a Belgian LEO and I'm travelling to the US in 3 weeks for recreational purposes.

During my visit I would like to buy some accessories for my duty gun Glock 17. I would like to purchase a streamlight TLR1 and a new safariland holster to fit my glock with the light.

I just have a few days in LA and 2 days in Las Vegas, so I was wondering if anyone could suggest a good shop in one of these cities where I can pre-order the items that I need.
    I found the LA Police Gear site but I can only order via the webshop, without the possiblilty to deliver it to their actual shop in LA.

If anyone could suggest a good shop with correct prices, that would be great!

Thanks in advance and have a nice day!

PS: If anyone wants to meet up during their shift to have some Belgian badges/uniform pieces, feel free to let me know. I contacted IPA to meet up but I didn't get any response yet. Always nice to meet fellow LEO!

There are two places you might look.

The first is Proforce in Brea http://proforceonline.com/#buynow
    They probably have the best selection.

The second is the Los Angeles Police Academy PX http://lapraac.org/retail-stores/
    I haven't been there in a while, but I believe the have a greater selection in the store than what they show online.

Going too far is half the pleasure of not getting anywhere

Comment

Check out http://www.spurlocksguns.com/. It is a gun store in Henderson Nevada, about a 25 minute drive from central Las Vegas. It is LEO owned and the owner (John Kern) is one of the top guys in firearms in the state.

Comment

In Vegas Calvada is hard to beat. If you're looking for something near the strip look for American Shooters

Comment

Thanks guys. Looks like ITAR is breaking my game here. I've read that tactictal lights are one of the ITAR restrictions...so I guess I will not be shopping for lights/holsters then when I'm in the US Now I understand why prices are the double in Europe...

Comment

Originally posted by Stijnley View Post
            Thanks guys. Looks like ITAR is breaking my game here. I've read that tactictal lights are one of the ITAR restrictions...so I guess I will not be shopping for lights/holsters then when I'm in the US Now I understand why prices are the double in Europe...
            If nothing else Las Vegas offers a lot of different shoting expierences where you can shoot anything from full auto to .50 cals.
            Enjoy your trip.
            I would like to find out more about how your agency operates vs. U.S. agencies.

Comment

Vegas does have tons of machine gun ranges, and gun ranges. So does the little town right outside Vegas where they host SHOT Show range day.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4693 users online. 263 members and 4430 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
              Working...
              X