300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Glock website?

I haven't been ableto access the Glock website for about a month now and i can't on any of my computers at home, has anyone else had this problem?

I'm having the same problem.

Comment

To my surprise I can't get access to their website either, while I visited their new (improved) website the day before yesterday. Their new website looks much better than the old one.

Comment

No good. Nothing shows on the page.

It looks like the glock.com site that Google brings up is the Austrian version.
        Rule #1 - If it doesn't change supper it's not worth the worry.
        Rule #10 - YOU ARE NOW THE MINORITY. This country is no longer the one your parents knew. You will not be able to understand it. You will not be able to change it. You must learn to live with it.

Comment

So much for "Glock perfection"....
          John from Maryland

Comment

Try www.glocktalk.com
            Sleeping Giant. They're not fat and happy anymore. They are hungry and increasingly angry. That is not a good recipe for a "Puppies and Rainbows America".

Comment

Glock

http://www.glock.com/english/
              Richard Scalzo, Capt. - Retired
              Secaucus Police Department
              Secaucus, NJ

Comment

Originally posted by rscalzo
                nicely done, i think this is their old website, but its their website none the less

Comment

www.glock.com works for me

Comment

Try Team Glock. This was Glock's website for a while before the glock.com website was finally updated. It has all the pistol information that glock.com has. Hope this helps.

Comment

I got it to work just fine.

Here's the site I checked http://order.tupperware.com/coe/app/home
                      Forti Fors Bona

Comment

Originally posted by fyrdog
                        I got it to work just fine.

Here's the site I checked http://order.tupperware.com/coe/app/home
                        haha, you just couldn't resist could you?

Comment

Hey,
                          Someone had to do it, so why not me?
                          Forti Fors Bona

Comment

www.glock.com worked fine today.

Comment

Glock

Originally posted by Highwaystreets View Post
                              I haven't been ableto access the Glock website for about a month now and i can't on any of my computers at home, has anyone else had this problem?
                              It is a sign for you to forget about them and get yourself a SPRINGFIELD ARMORY XD!!HaHaHa...Seriously though, something a great deal of GLOCK fans are failing to talk about in these forums (myself also a former GLOCK fan) is how poorly the magazines are designed. I haven't seen one yet that actually holds the number of rounds it claims atleast without breaking your fingers trying to get that last round in. Furthermore when the pistol heats up you have to almost "Rip" the mags out instead of them falling freely. Steel Mags are better folks...
                              "Some people spend an entire lifetime wondering if they made a difference in the world. The MARINES don't have that problem." ....Ronald Reagan

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3445 users online. 210 members and 3235 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 04:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X