300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• IWB for Glock 27 question

Ok so I don't yet have a CCW, but today I went and bought an inexpensive Galco IWB holster for my 27 to wear off-duty when I get hired, just to see how I like it and what not. I've been wearing it around the house for the past hour or so at a 1:30 position, and it is comfortable but seems to stick out a little bit. The lady says she can see it pretty plainly but I'm wondering if that's only because she knows it's there.

As far as clothes go 85% of the time I wear the usual college-aged guy attire, jeans and a polo. It's nothing crazy tight, but not extremely baggy either. So my question is, will my 27 be more concealed once I get a bit of a higher quality holster (rather it be another Galco, or another brand), or is the only way going to be to buy baggier shirts?

Also, for the past year and a half I've worn the same belt everyday. It's pretty high qaulity but it seems a little small for the holster (the belt is 1 1/2 inch), should I get a belt specifically for carrying or would it be fine to just get a belt with a little more width?

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3607 users online. 228 members and 3379 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 04:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
Working...
X