Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

does it have a screw down to lock it on or does it have the little lever?

Comment

I've had great experiences with Streamlight TLR-1 mounted to a Glock 22. I'm currently using an INFORCE APL Gen 3 mounted to a Sig Sauer P226. No issues so far. My setup works with the Safariland 6360 ALS/SLS holster.

This is personal preference, but I prefer the textured paddles on the INFORCE over the rotating switch on the TLR.

Both are a great investment.

https://inforce-mil.com/products/pistol-lights/apl/

Comment

I have been doing a lot of research since I am adding a light to my glock 22. I am looking at the light/green light combo. The Streamlifht TLR HL-G. Anyone reading this ever buy a duty holster for a light laser combo? I’m having a hard time finding one. Looking for level 2.

Comment

Green laser is more visible and has a longer range than red laser. Laser use is a feasible option for compact pistols, particularly for use in close quarters where the sights may not be accessible in a critical space confrontation. For duty pistols, they are far less advantageous.

Safariland does have holster options for light/laser combos. The options are limited, as with other companies since Safariland and others are well aware of the fact that the vast majority of LE agencies prohibit laser use on duty pistols.
          Last edited by Reedo; 03-04-2019, 10:54 AM.
          "Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passions, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence."
          -John Adams

Disclaimer: My statements are personal opinions, and in no way reflect those of my agency.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 7119 users online. 275 members and 6844 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
          Working...
          X