Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

does it have a screw down to lock it on or does it have the little lever?

Comment

I've had great experiences with Streamlight TLR-1 mounted to a Glock 22. I'm currently using an INFORCE APL Gen 3 mounted to a Sig Sauer P226. No issues so far. My setup works with the Safariland 6360 ALS/SLS holster.

This is personal preference, but I prefer the textured paddles on the INFORCE over the rotating switch on the TLR.

Both are a great investment.

https://inforce-mil.com/products/pistol-lights/apl/

Comment

I have been doing a lot of research since I am adding a light to my glock 22. I am looking at the light/green light combo. The Streamlifht TLR HL-G. Anyone reading this ever buy a duty holster for a light laser combo? I’m having a hard time finding one. Looking for level 2.

Comment

• Saluki89
          Saluki89 commented
          Editing a comment
          Safariland makes stuff for pretty much every combination of pistol and light imaginable. It's a bit of a learning curve to figure out what exact holster works with your set up and the level of retention you are looking for. Check their website for the fitment guide.

Green laser is more visible and has a longer range than red laser. Laser use is a feasible option for compact pistols, particularly for use in close quarters where the sights may not be accessible in a critical space confrontation. For duty pistols, they are far less advantageous.

Safariland does have holster options for light/laser combos. The options are limited, as with other companies since Safariland and others are well aware of the fact that the vast majority of LE agencies prohibit laser use on duty pistols.
        Last edited by Reedo; 03-04-2019, 10:54 AM.
        "Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passions, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence."
        -John Adams

Disclaimer: My statements are personal opinions, and in no way reflect those of my agency.

Comment

I was a big supporter of the Inforce APL. I live in RI where Inforce is made, and have been to the factory a few times. Unfortunately, at least two of those visits were to have my APL repaired or replaced.

I wouldn’t go as far as saying they’re build quality is junk...they’re facility is very nice. I also really like the WML and have never had an issue with the two I have (both spec’d by Haley strategic). I personally was very invested in the APL and had problems with all of them, gen 1’s and 2’s, all from different batches. The biggest mechanical problem I had was battery drainage. It was unsafe and unusable. Inforce tried to make it right by replacing them but the new ones had the same problem.

What made me change was a 3-day low-light pistol class that involved a lot of hand held scanning-to-live fire drills. Something we do regularly and should all be proficient in. The APL makes it virtually impossible to use the Rogers Surefire grip. After looking pretty hard at the topic, I’ve settled on a Surefire x300 with a DG switch, and haven’t looked back.

Comment

Love my TLR1 HL

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 8741 users online. 384 members and 8357 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
            Working...
            X