Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We have to have back-up guns approved. I only know of one or two who OFFICIALLY carry (on the books). But every patrol officer has a shotgun and patrol rifle, so we already have 3 guns near us most of the time.
    The sheep generally do not like the sheepdog. He looks a lot like the wolf. He has fangs and the capacity for violence. The difference, though, is that the sheepdog must not, cannot and will not ever harm the sheep. Any sheepdog who intentionally harms the lowliest little lamb will be punished and removed.

I Am the Sheepdog.

"And maybe just remind the few, if ill of us they speak,
    that we are all that stands between
    the monsters and the weak." - Michael Marks

sigpic

Comment

Would you have told the people on the Titanic that you only need 3 life preservers. Just jump in the water and hang on. No my friend, Tackleberry had it right. You can never have too many guns and they can't be too big.

Attached Files
      Stupid has no color or race, everyone can participate.

Comment

Originally posted by IAM Rand View Post
        Would you have told the people on the Titanic that you only need 3 life preservers. Just jump in the water and hang on. No my friend, Tackleberry had it right. You can never have too many guns and they can't be too big.

Dunno, if Tackleberry were around today, he'd probably be sporting a .500 S&W. Not sure of the budget that agency, but generally speaking, don't think a whole lot of agencies would spring for .500 S&W ammo. :-O

I do concur about not having too many guns though. Never know when that BUG tucked in the vest carrier or ankle holster will prove useful.
        Getting shot hurts! Don't under estimate the power of live ammo. A .22LR can kill you! I personally feel that it's best to avoid being shot by any caliber. Your vest may stop the bullet, but you'll still get a nice bruise or other injury to remember the experience.

Comment

Does a Frat boy take only 1 condom to a sorority party? I think not.
          Stupid has no color or race, everyone can participate.

Comment

Originally posted by IAM Rand View Post
            Does a Frat boy take only 1 condom to a sorority party? I think not.
            Would depend on how broke he was on the day of said sorority party. :-)
            Getting shot hurts! Don't under estimate the power of live ammo. A .22LR can kill you! I personally feel that it's best to avoid being shot by any caliber. Your vest may stop the bullet, but you'll still get a nice bruise or other injury to remember the experience.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 13295 users online. 513 members and 12782 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
            Working...
            X