Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mike G from NC
    replied
    I paid 420.00 for my XD-45 last year. Thats not the everyday price it was the friend of a friend of a friend of a friend price. But I was glad for the hook up and it helped that the guy sells ALOT of Springfields at his shop.
    Last edited by Mike G from NC; 01-26-2007, 07:22 PM. Reason: Still havent learned to spell

Leave a comment:

• chbix
    replied
    best in nevada so far has been $519 and thats before taxes, and BG check if applicable. A buddy just got his at a local gun shop here for $520 out the door, so - $25 for bg check, then - 7.5% tax rate and your looking at right about $450 So i think your getting a good deal.

Leave a comment:

• FL5OH
    replied
    Thats a good price to start with, but also check out gunbroker.com and thegunsource.com

Leave a comment:

• GCPD0171
    replied
    Thats a pretty good price. I don't think I've seen one around me for less than $480. Most of the XDs I've looked at were not .45. LGS had one but it didn't hang around long.

Leave a comment:

• Goforth
    started a topic Best Price on Springfield XD 45

Best Price on Springfield XD 45

Looking to get a 4" Service model SA XD in 45ACP. Anyone know where the best price is to get one??

Found a shop in Florida that is selling them for 450 without night sights. Anyone know a better price than that?

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3525 users online. 243 members and 3282 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 04:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
Working...
X