300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best Price on Springfield XD 45

Looking to get a 4" Service model SA XD in 45ACP. Anyone know where the best price is to get one??

Found a shop in Florida that is selling them for 450 without night sights. Anyone know a better price than that?
    "No sir, we don't have quotas anymore. We used to have quotas, but now we're allowed to write as many tickets as we want."

Thats a pretty good price. I don't think I've seen one around me for less than $480. Most of the XDs I've looked at were not .45. LGS had one but it didn't hang around long.

Comment

Thats a good price to start with, but also check out gunbroker.com and thegunsource.com

Comment

best in nevada so far has been $519 and thats before taxes, and BG check if applicable. A buddy just got his at a local gun shop here for $520 out the door, so - $25 for bg check, then - 7.5% tax rate and your looking at right about $450 So i think your getting a good deal.

Comment

I paid 420.00 for my XD-45 last year. Thats not the everyday price it was the friend of a friend of a friend of a friend price. But I was glad for the hook up and it helped that the guy sells ALOT of Springfields at his shop.
          Last edited by Mike G from NC; 01-26-2007, 07:22 PM. Reason: Still havent learned to spell
          Thus the wise win before the fight, while the ignorant fight to win

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3388 users online. 234 members and 3154 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 04:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
          Working...
          X