Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Beretta px4

Hi,
    I carry the new Beretta px4, i personally think its one of the best pistols ive ever encountered, I was wondering if anyone else carries this, especially as a duty weapon? Thoughts on it as well? Thanks, take care.

I have been searching for a new pistol for the past couple of months, and I agree 100%. This is without one of the best semi auto pistols out there for the money and it's built like no other. Tons of features too. I am DEFINITELY buying one as soon as my funds are better
    “Sweat saves blood, blood saves lives, but brains saves both.” - Erwin Rommel

Comment

I shot one at a SWAT confrence and parts fell off of it when I shot it. Was not impressed. Accuracy was ok up to then. I am not sure if it would have still shot without the piece that came off but didn't try it. I am partial to Glock as a duty gun though.

Comment

Originally posted by Nightshifter
        I shot one at a SWAT confrence and parts fell off of it when I shot it. Was not impressed.....
        It's designed by Italians, so of course it fell apart.

Comment

Originally posted by banastretarlton
          It's designed by Italians, so of course it fell apart.

It's like my Alfa Romeo. Anytime I drive over a bump, something gets damaged. I just cut the part out. If it had a hose connected to it, I just stick a bolt in there and put a clamp around it. Seems to run better with each part that comes out.

Comment

Originally posted by luckydog
            It's like my Alfa Romeo. Anytime I drive over a bump, something gets damaged. I just cut the part out. If it had a hose connected to it, I just stick a bolt in there and put a clamp around it. Seems to run better with each part that comes out.
            Wine-drinking nations make nice food, but leave cars to the beer-drinking nations, I say.

Comment

haha, sounds like you must have a prototype or something, because mine has been nothing but solid, my only wish was that i had got it in .40 SW, but oh well. Ive shot mine side by side with my friends glock and much prefer the beretta, but thats just me

Comment

Beretta makes some of the best weapons out there.
                “Sweat saves blood, blood saves lives, but brains saves both.” - Erwin Rommel

Comment

I owned a PX4 earlier this year, and was amazingly impressed by it. Up until that point, I did not Beretta at all, as I detest their 92/96 type guns. It's balance and grip were fantastic, but I ended up returning to my Goldilocks solution, the G19. The slide-mounted safety was annoying and stupid, the half-cock trigger annoyed me, and the PX4 is a pretty hefty pistol compared to the G19, which has the same mag cap. when outfitted w/ +2 floorplates but is much trimmer and easier to carry.
                  Refuse to be a victim-Support Concealed Carry

Comment

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5237 users online. 280 members and 4957 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X