300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rifle Rack

Does anyone know of a rifle rack that will hold a M4 with optics and a vertical foregrip?

This would go in a CVPI, don't know if I will need it to be cage or roof mount yet.

It seems most that I come accross are designed to clamp around the handguards, but if you use a Surefire M910A that won't work.

For clarity, here is a picture of my rifle:

I will be putting a M910A on it in the not too distant future.
    "People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf." - George Orwell
    8541tactical.com - Ammo Wallets

I don't think you will find any locking holders.Most likely you will find the kinda that you can lay across the top of the two seats that attaches up near the headliner.THen just lay the weapon inside and it is held in place by a strap and some velcro ends.
    FILL YOUR HANDS!!!

Comment

I guess its going to take some fabrication.

I don't think it would be too hard to build a rack that locks around the barrel. I will have to wait until after I get my suppressor setup to see how and where the clamp needs to go.
      "People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf." - George Orwell
      8541tactical.com - Ammo Wallets

Comment

http://www.santacruzgunlocks.com/

Universal gun lock
        "It is better to avoid than to fight, better to deter than to kill. But.....it is better to kill than to die, or watch an innocent slaughtered, because you didn't have the wherewithal to defend them." - M. A.

"We should bear in mind that, in general, it is the object of our newspapers rather to create a sensation-to make a point-than to further the cause of truth."-Edgar Allan Poe(1809-1849)

Comment

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4159 users online. 194 members and 3965 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Working...
        X