300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Springfield XD

Anyone own an XD. I just bought XD40 3' compact and I love it.

I have a SC .40 for CCW. In a Comp-Tac it just disappears. 1000+ rounds through it and never a hiccup. AWESOME handgun.
    OkieCory

Comment

I've tried XD40 the other day and it is perhaps the best pistol i have ever used. Is there any agency out there yet that allows XD for on-duty carry?

Comment

I just bought an XD9 4". After I "cool off" for a few days I can take it home. I guess their worried that I'll shoot someone with it, instead of the other 40 guns in the house.

Comment

I bought mine for my back-up. Well, it will be after I qualify with it!!!!

Comment

As far as all of the Glock-offs go, I think the XD is the best one out there. I would still just get a Glock.

Comment

had it for about 3 weeks.... its is awsome!!!

Comment

xd-9...

picked up an xd-9....got a good deal on a used one...and absolutely love it...only 500 rounds through it so far, but not a single jam yet....I hate to say it, but I think I like the feel of my glock 36 better though...even though it doesn't have all of the extra safety features...

Comment

After many years, I fnally bought a polymer (aw heck, plastic) gun, and XD 4" 9mm. I like it. It's not a 1911 in .45, but for a ranch gun, it will do just fine. Accurate, reliable, comfortable. Grocks just don't 'point' for me. I'm putting lots of rounds downrange with it, and will be shooting competition with it soon.
                  "A man who has nothing which he cares about more than he does about his personal safety is a miserable creature who has no chance of being free, unless made and kept so by the existing of better men than himself."
                  John Stuart Mill

Comment

Originally posted by Bigugly
                    As far as all of the Glock-offs go, I think the XD is the best one out there. I would still just get a Glock.
                    You say that in every Springfield XD post. Wasnt there a guy in here a few years back that thought Glocks were a gift from god...Glockophile I think is what he went by. I think he was banned....lol
                    No I am not saying your him. I have an XD-45 its a great gun.
                    Thus the wise win before the fight, while the ignorant fight to win

Comment

Well:

I bought the sub-compact .40 a few weeks ago and absolutely love it. Isn't too big to conceal carry at all and incredibley fun to shoot.
                      - He took an aggressive stance with clenched fists. I then issued a short burst of my chemical agent.

Comment

I have XD-40s in both 4" & 3". Excellent weapons, love them. However, I did have a problem with the guide rod (on the 4") breaking on me during qualifications last year. That would have been a major FUBAR if it happened out on the street against a BG. To save being redundant here, you can read about it if you do a thread search. To make sure it never happens again though, I purchased a solid one-piece heavy guide rod from Brownell's and replaced the thin factory two-piece welded one.
                        "... They think I'm crazy... But I know better... It is not I who am crazy... It is I who am MAD!... Didn't you hear 'em? Didn't you see the crowds?!! Oh my beloved ice cream bar... How I love to lick your creamy center... And your oh-so-nutty chocolate covering... You're not like the others... You like the same things I do... Wax paper... Boiled football leather... Dog breath... WE'RE NOT HITCHHIKING ANYMORE... WE'RE RIDING...

--Ren Hoek, Space Madness

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 2218 users online. 84 members and 2134 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X