300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking for LEO H&K Distributor

Hey guys looking to see if anyone knows of a LE distributor for Heckler and Koch pistols. I'm looking to purchase a USP 45 fullsize with night sites and three hi-cap mags.

I tried www.policeguns.com which has them for a great price of 675.00 but they are out of stock and are saying its going to be 5 months till H&K has them in stock again.
    "No sir, we don't have quotas anymore. We used to have quotas, but now we're allowed to write as many tickets as we want."

Why buy H&K?

There are plenty of good pistols out there. I'm not planning to endorse any H&K product as long as they consider local cops to be second-class law enforcement officers; I hear they will only sell a particular rifle to federal law enforcement. Not cool.

Comment

Originally posted by chaser266
      There are plenty of good pistols out there. I'm not planning to endorse any H&K product as long as they consider local cops to be second-class law enforcement officers; I hear they will only sell a particular rifle to federal law enforcement. Not cool.
      While I agree I don't like the fact that all H&K rifles are full auto or 3-round burst, making them unobtainable for us individual officers. With that said I still like the feel of the USP. Its a solid gun and a good combat weapon.

Although we are still in the process of getting 1911s approved at my department I would like to get rid of my Glock as fast as humanly possible. And while I am an avid 1911 fan and would prefer to carry my Springfield the USP is a close second.
      "No sir, we don't have quotas anymore. We used to have quotas, but now we're allowed to write as many tickets as we want."

Comment

Check out www.leedway.com . They have some good deals.

Comment

Originally posted by irishnut
          Check out www.leedway.com . They have some good deals.
          Well Leedway doesn't have them but I did find another one that had a good price so as soon as the FFL is delivered I'll have a new pistol!

Comment

Try this company - http://www.lawmensupply.com - they're based in NJ but will ship to certified dealers. I've used them many times.
            If it wasn't for STUPID PEOPLE I'd be unemployed.

Comment

We’re the original online gun dealer. Find thousands of guns for sale at low prices. Buy your guns, ammo, and gun accessories with confidence at Impact Guns.
              I am concerned for the security of our great Nation; not so much because of any threat from without, but because of the insidious forces working from within.

Douglas MacArthur

Comment

Originally posted by Goforth
                Well Leedway doesn't have them but I did find another one that had a good price so as soon as the FFL is delivered I'll have a new pistol!
                They do have them but as of right now they are updating the site. I know 6mos ago they were selling USP .40 Compact w/3 13r clips and nightsights for $510. E-mail Matt, he'll help you out. [email protected]

Comment

Originally posted by irishnut
                  They do have them but as of right now they are updating the site. I know 6mos ago they were selling USP .40 Compact w/3 13r clips and nightsights for $510. E-mail Matt, he'll help you out. [email protected]
                  Well tried to call lawmen and impact but have to wait till tomorrow.

I called Leedway a few days ago and they do not have the 45. Siad it would be at least a few months till they had them again.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 2178 users online. 86 members and 2092 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X