300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• .32 Ammo

I just got a new toy! I bought an NAA .32 auto. I know it's a mouse gun. But it keeps real nice in the pocket. My question is what ammo would you recommend? I know it's not a man stopper but the .32 is better than a wish and it's easier to carry than a GLOCK 23 which is my only other option.
    I have always suscribed to the school of thought that if you make a loud banging noise and poke holes in your attacker then they will no longer view you as a victim, but like an opponet. I still would like opinions on ammo though.
    After the pin is pulled, Mr. Hand Grenade is no longer your friend.

"Shut the door I'm tryin to poop!" - Larry the Cable Guy

(\__/)
    (O.o )
    (> < )

Galco IWB holster call the "USA" and a GOOD belt made for carrying a consealed firearm. Then carry the glock. It won't print and with the better leather its comfortable.

As for the .32...find the hottest FMJ you can and use that. You aren't going overpenetrate and it likely won't expand so go for as much penetration as possible.

Comment

Cor-Bon. Check out the ballistics.
      Talk sense to a fool, and he will call you foolish - Euripides

Comment

I just got back from the range and now have a box of Cor-bons and a box of silver tips. I also have a lot more respect for the little beast. I was impressed that out of six rounds I could carefully place three in the ten ring at 15 yards. Of course I was just screwing around and would never try to defend myself at that range with a mouser but it shot reall well. The gun did'nt like the target loads but fed the silver tips and cor-bons without a single jam.

Thanks for the input gentlemen and I'll look into the holster for he GLOCK.

(\__/)
        (O.o )
        (> < )

Comment

Glock 27 very compact .40

Comment

GLOCK 27 very fat and all it's weight in a small space. NAA .32 thin light, and less likely to stop a man in less than a full mag, but better than nothing. I like the way it kinda goes invisible in my pocket.

(\__/)
            (O.o )
            (> < )

Comment

Originally posted by MP Teamleader
              GLOCK 27 very fat and all it's weight in a small space. NAA .32 thin light, and less likely to stop a man in less than a full mag, but better than nothing. I like the way it kinda goes invisible in my pocket.
              If you put a few .32 Cor-Bon rounds into someone's X-ring, you'll sure as hell take the wind out of their sails, at the very least.
              Talk sense to a fool, and he will call you foolish - Euripides

Comment

Both the Cor Bond and the Silvertip will do the job in the .32 cal. semi auto with up close work.

Comment

I've got one I carry as my "summer" gun in the pocket of my shorts off-duty. I carry Speer Gold Dots in it, but I need to try some Cor Bons. I'm thinking about sending it off to NAA and having those Guttersnipe tritium sights put on.

Comment

I looked at those sight also but figured that if I was taking that much time to require that kind of sighting enhancement I might be over taxing the guns abilities. I was thinking of having it filed down and all of the rough edges removed, a service also offered by NAA.

(\__/)
                    (O.o )
                    (> < )

Comment

I carry the Beretta 3032 with Federal HydraShok as my BUG.

Comment

I also have a Beretta Tomcat, loaded with Cor Bons. They function well. No first hand experience, hope it stays that way, cause if I'm going to that 14 rounds of 45 ACP didn't work.

Comment

Yeah, I'd hate to have to go Welll.....the .45 did'nt work if this noisey cricket dont do something I'm screwed.

(\__/)
                          (O.o )
                          (> < )

Comment

From my limited experience playing with calibers that nobody should be carrying on duty, I'd have to say load it with Cor-bon, and when the time comes, the bad guy(s) are going to have serious breathing difficulties after being shot.

I've been told they're the difference between a .38 Special that annoys, and a .38 Special that kills. Of course, you can just look at the ballistics sheet and go, "damn, those hurt."

Although, I'd say go for the file down and clean up. That way, it dosen't snag, and comes out easily. Only downside is needing to practice on close range point shooting, till you can point your hand and the bullets appear on paper where you want them to, not where you think the pistol is pointed at.
                            N. A. Corbier
                            Moderator, SecurityInfoWatch Forums
                            Visiting Commando Leader

If you work in private security, feel free to register on Officer.com's sister site for security, forums.securityinfowatch.com

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6321 users online. 318 members and 6003 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                            Working...
                            X