300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chesapeake VA PD Officers and Ranges

Hey I am just south of the border and I frequent the Chesapeake area. I was wondering if any officers know of any good spots to shoot. We have nothing where I am at!! I dont mind paying a few bucks to go to a public range. I don't know my way around too much...I usually go to the Greenbriar area to shop and eat. If anyone has any ideas it would be appreciated. Thanks!
    "...I'd never let you down, even if I could. I'd give up everything if only for your good..." 3 Doors Down

"Strength is when your body gives out and your heart and your mind take over"

Their was an outdoor rifle/pistol range down there when I was stationed in Norfolk and Va beach has an indoor range I went to a few times. I forgot the name of the range though, but they do exist. Memberships were reasonable then and probably still are.
    "Respect for religion must be reestablished. Public debt should be reduced. The arrogance of public officials must be curtailed. Assistance to foreign lands must be stopped or we shall bankrupt ourselves. The people should be forced to work and not depend on government for subsistence." - Cicero, 60 B.C.

For California police academy notes go to http://groups.yahoo.com/group/CABasicPolice/

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5945 users online. 342 members and 5603 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
    Working...
    X