300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 22 Caliber Handgun

Does anyone have any idea were I can purchase a 22 Caliber Handgun Cheap. I purchased my duty weapon (Glock) from OMB but the dont carry any other brands.
    John D. MacDonald, "The early bird who catches the worm works for someone who comes in late and owns the worm farm."

gunbroker.com
    "Respect for religion must be reestablished. Public debt should be reduced. The arrogance of public officials must be curtailed. Assistance to foreign lands must be stopped or we shall bankrupt ourselves. The people should be forced to work and not depend on government for subsistence." - Cicero, 60 B.C.

For California police academy notes go to http://groups.yahoo.com/group/CABasicPolice/

Comment

gunsamerca.com is another option
      Vic

Comment

Thanks for the help, my wife wants to learn how to shot and cant handle my glock.
        John D. MacDonald, "The early bird who catches the worm works for someone who comes in late and owns the worm farm."

Comment

Well, sounds like the perfect time to pick up a 22 cal conversion for your Glock. You'd get hours of good practice w/ your duty weapon and your wife could learn to shoot. Win-Win situation.
          "Respect for religion must be reestablished. Public debt should be reduced. The arrogance of public officials must be curtailed. Assistance to foreign lands must be stopped or we shall bankrupt ourselves. The people should be forced to work and not depend on government for subsistence." - Cicero, 60 B.C.

For California police academy notes go to http://groups.yahoo.com/group/CABasicPolice/

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3469 users online. 174 members and 3295 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
          Working...
          X