300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The new Glock 30 w/ rails

Does anyone else have one? They dont fit the Glock30 holsters that are out there. I sent a couple emails to different companies and i'm getting crappy responses from them on this issue. To my knowledge glock isnt making 30's with out rails anymore. So wouldn't the holster companies figure out that they should change their product to adapt with glocks changes? Does anyone have any info on this subject or in the same position? It's getting old not being able to carry my new 30 off duty. Thanks

Jake

They made the glock 30 with rails?

Pictures? Links?

Gimme. Gimme. Gimme.

Comment

Here is my Glock 30

Anyone else have the same problem as me with the holster?!

I bought mine through OMB Police Supply at officer price for $422. To my knowledge Glock is no longer making 30's without rails.

Jake
      Last edited by opd1825; 09-11-2005, 04:04 PM.

Comment

Damn, I think it might be time for me to switch to 45 for my off duty weapon. That is SWEEEEEEEET!!!!

However, as far as holsters go, it should fit fine. My G17 will fit just fine in a holster for my G26. My G17 also fits fine in the holsters for G17's without rails. As minimal as the frame rails are on the Glocks, I don't think it would be a hinderance. If it is, huh, that's news to me. It should work in a leather holster (as leather gives) but may not work so well in kydex.
        Nobody ever wants to have to fight, but its a darn good idea for someone to know how.

Comment

believe it or not they are different. When I was in the academy a handful of us bought 30's. Some got the last 30's without rail and then the reat of us(me) got them with rails. We compaired.

My fobus holster makes the slide sit out of battery if you shove it in.

It so frustrating. I will have to try a leather holster though. Any recommendation on a certain brand?

Comment

Huh, very interesting. They must've lengthened the slide/frame to make it feasible to use 1913 rail mounts.

Have you tried a slide type holster? Look at a Yaqui slide, that should work. Also, if you're dead set on kydex, STAY AWAY from Fobus holsters. Their mag/flashlight/cuff pouches are ok. But, they're holsters are $h!t. If you want top notch kydex, call blade-tech (www.blade-tech.com). They are the BEST kydex maker out there and are also extremely knowledgable, if they don't have the answer, I doubt its out there in kydex.
            Nobody ever wants to have to fight, but its a darn good idea for someone to know how.

Comment

how is the recoil? i have g 21 anything like that?

Comment

i would assume the same... i shoot/carry a 21C and the 30 has a little more recoil...nothing that i worry about or makes me shoot worse

I talked to Galco holsters and found that they just got a new G30 and are begining to adapt their holsters.

Jake

Comment

Fobus contacted me and said their holster for the G30 with rails is complete and now for sale.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5619 users online. 319 members and 5300 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X