300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Glock 27 Prices

What is a good price for a glock 27 with or without night sights with a law enforcement discount? Anybody have one for sale??

Not sure about where you are, but I bought mine w/ night sights and two extra clips, both with extenders for $405.
    In law enforcement, the customer is ALWAYS wrong.

In God we trust. Everyone else is run through NCIC.

Sometimes there is justice. Sometimes there is just us.

I'd rather be tried by 12 then carried by 6.

The opinions given in my posts do not necessarily reflect the opinions, views, policies, and/or procedures of my employing agency. They are my personal opinions only.

Comment

Originally posted by sflcop
      Not sure about where you are, but I bought mine w/ night sights and two extra clips, both with extenders for $405.
      That is a good deal. I would expect to pay at least $450 new.
      sigpic

Comment

I picked up my 23 for $420 with the 3 hi cap mags. I was stationed AZ at the time.

Comment

Depending on your distributor, a G27 with 3 mags and night sights with the LE "blue sticker" is around $460-485. My 26 without night sights was about $415.
          Nobody ever wants to have to fight, but its a darn good idea for someone to know how.

Comment

I have seen them as low as $379 or so, but you have to look for them in the used case. Usualy around $400 or so depending on sights and wear.

Comment

You might check out OMB Police Supply (www.ombps.com). I have ordered all of my new Glocks through them and they seem to have the best prices in the midwest. Currently, their website shows them selling new at $398.

Comment

Just picked up my 27 with two mags and one extender for 390.00 total, thats shipping and tax. Bought it through my dept. with the officer discount. Ray O'Herron Company.
                "I only had a couple!"

Comment

Got my Glock 27 for $350 with 2 clips with +2 extenders at a pawn shop. new with LEO discount around here in TN will run $425 out the door.
                  If your Scared, you can get in my pocket!!

Comment

I'll be purchasing a 27 next week and was quoted 398 with 2 extra mags and 465 if I wanted night sights.
                    sigpic

Comment

Brand new with factory police discount, the Glock 27 without night sights sells for $427 in Oklahoma City.
                      "A fanatic is one who won't change his mind, and won't change the subject." -Winston Churchill

"I don't make jokes. I just watch the government and report the facts." -Will Rogers

"To desire to save these wolves in society may arise from benevolence, but it must be the benevolence of a child or a fool" -Henry Fielding

Comment

I picked one up in Oregon for $455 with night sights... not too bad I guess

Comment

leo only gets any new glock for $398 in Oregon

Comment

398 in South Florida

Comment

$398 in Atlanta

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5355 users online. 327 members and 5028 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X