300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Taurus PT-745

Anyone have any experience with a Taurus PT-745? I've been researching compacts and have found this gun on sale for $286.00 new. I've read some good reviews but was just wondering if anyone here had any first-hand experience. How about Taurus in general?? Thanks for any feedback.
    Yes that's how my target looks when I'm done with it...

From my experiance, a Taurus seems to be a pretty good gun.
    Extremism in the pursuit of liberty is no vice. Barry Goldwater

Comment

I haven't shot that gun but the Taurus quality has come up a lot in the last few years.
      "Respect for religion must be reestablished. Public debt should be reduced. The arrogance of public officials must be curtailed. Assistance to foreign lands must be stopped or we shall bankrupt ourselves. The people should be forced to work and not depend on government for subsistence." - Cicero, 60 B.C.

For California police academy notes go to http://groups.yahoo.com/group/CABasicPolice/

Comment

I don't know about their autos, but their revolvers are top notch. I would expect their autos to be close to as good as the autos.

IIRC, the model you're talking about is basically a compact, 45 single stack version of their Model 92 which is basically a lightly modified Beretta 92.
        Nobody ever wants to have to fight, but its a darn good idea for someone to know how.

Comment

Thanks guys...
          Anyone else have any feedback??
          Yes that's how my target looks when I'm done with it...

Comment

I bought the double stack 45 millinium pro compact....pick it up tomorrow..cant wait to try it out...jayman

Comment

I carry a pt100 and it is an excelent weapon. I out shot my entire department during qualifications (can't say if it was the gun or just me ). I have never had a single malfuction with this weapon.
              Life is like a jar of jalapenos what you partake of today, may burn your butt tomorrow.

Comment

Not a LEO but I carry a Taurus 617 as a CCW weapon. I am very pleased with it. A local gunsmith told me that Taurus got the Smith and Wesson plans for their wheel guns when S&W went to automatics. I haven't confirmed that.
                "Ever watchful o'er me and mine; Ever gratful for the Thin Blue Line..."

Comment

I am a proud owner and carry the Taurus PT 24/7 (12 rd 45cal) as my duty gun, with a Taurus PT 145 (10 rd 45cal) and I also carry the Taurus PT 745 (6 rd 45cal). My PT145 and 24/7 both have the Tac-rail for light or laser use.

All 3 of these guns are top of the line and totally reliable firearms. Far as I am concerned, you can keep your over-hyped Glocks, XD's and yes even the SIG's... These 3 Taurus pistols kick-butt

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4914 users online. 301 members and 4613 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 04:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X