300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gun needs some fixing, in NJ

Hey guys, I have a astra constable 380 auto pistol and the back site came loose and is off to the left, I tried to site it in and tighten up the screws but when tightning the screws it shifts on me. I'm going through the academy now and next month is all firearms so I want to go brush up on my aim a bit.

To my question.. does anyone know of a place in central Jersey that does minor things like this?

not my actual gun, found this pic on google.

Type in your address on google maps and then type in Gunsmith. Up will pop a bunch of bubbles and hit a few to get the phone numbers and give them a call. This is a relatively simple fix and any smith can handle it.
    "Respect for religion must be reestablished. Public debt should be reduced. The arrogance of public officials must be curtailed. Assistance to foreign lands must be stopped or we shall bankrupt ourselves. The people should be forced to work and not depend on government for subsistence." - Cicero, 60 B.C.

For California police academy notes go to http://groups.yahoo.com/group/CABasicPolice/

Comment

worked like a charm, thanks I never used google maps liek that before.. that will come in handy with alot of things.

Comment

Dont know if you fixed your problem yet. There is a gun shop here in North Plainfield called Rays Sport Shop. I dont know where in Jersey your located. They are on Rt 22 west in North Plainfield, Somerset Cty. The have an indoor range, and an in house gunsmith. Good crew to deal with, they can pretty much take care of any firearm you give em.
        "Guns dont make me nervous. Idiots with guns make me nervous." -Charles Bronson ,Deathwish IV

Help control the idiot population.Have your stupid friends spayed or nutered.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3202 users online. 146 members and 3056 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
        Working...
        X