300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H and K

Does anyone know about H and K 40 calibers? I heard some agencies are starting to use them as service firearms.

Any H&K product is a product worth using. I am sure that departments with more money will go for them, or officers that get to choose/buy their own firearm. I know of 4 officers at two different departments who carry them, but they get to choose. We are not so lucky to get a choice, stuck with Beretta 96's.

Comment

Heckler & Koch a step above!

I carry and use my variant 1 fullsize for duty and I.D.P.A. competion. If you shop arround you could get an new H&K fairly cheap for an H&K. The cheapest I've seen go for is around $580.00. As far as 40 caliber goes they have proven themself as long as you evaluate the round you use for duty or self defense.

Comment

HK firearms are top shelf. The Department of Homeland Security awarded its handgun bids to HK and SIG. HK will be providing USP Compacts, P2000's, and P2000SK's in .40, 9mm, and 357SIG. I'm not sure which officers in which bureaus are getting specific pistols and calibres, but I believe the Border Patrol is getting the P2000 in .40.
        John from Maryland

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3336 users online. 152 members and 3184 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
        Working...
        X