300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just found a great deal on an HK USP .40

I was just hired by a PD and have to buy my own weapon for the academy and for duty use.

I have smaller hands and I'm a leftie, so its been difficult finding something that feels right. Finally settled on the USP compact. Only problem, they sell for $700 here.

After calling HK, they directed me to a LE distributor in Tacoma, WA. I told the guy what I wanted, and he said that's a great choice because they are suppling WA state police with 1,400 of them.

When he told me the price, I about fell out of my chair. This is a USP compact .40, (i could've gotten full size also), night sights, and 3 12-round mags for all of $510.

That is what brand new glocks go for here, and like I said a brand new USP compact here is $700 with standard sights and only 2 magazines.

I don't kow what else they deal in, but I thought I would share this info in case anyone was interested and wanted their number.

damn! that's a great deal. i paid more than that for a used one with less mags! enjoy.. i shoot mine better than any gun in my collection...

Comment

awsome, are you ordering it in the lefty version?
      "Respect for religion must be reestablished. Public debt should be reduced. The arrogance of public officials must be curtailed. Assistance to foreign lands must be stopped or we shall bankrupt ourselves. The people should be forced to work and not depend on government for subsistence." - Cicero, 60 B.C.

For California police academy notes go to http://groups.yahoo.com/group/CABasicPolice/

Comment

yes, I ordered Variant 2.

He said V1 - V4 would all be the same sale price of $510. I guess the other Variants would cost a little extra.

Comment

www.leedway.com check the "specials" folder
          Last edited by 6233108; 07-29-2005, 08:13 PM.
          Trooperden, akman75, & azmichelle ignored

Comment

that's the place

Comment

You'll love the USP. I have the .40 S&W model, in full size. I've not shot many handguns. But I have tried many of the leading brands, i.e. Glocks and you name it. First of all, .40 (in my humble opinion) is a perfect caliber. The USP hardly kicks at all. And while you're at it, you get the fanatics drooling all over your heat. BTW: I envy the steal, I paid about $750 w/ tax!
              My evil twin has no voice - just the sound of helicopters crashing.

Comment

I shot the compact usp 40 in a trraining class in the past. I was highly impressed at how smooth it shot...much smoother than a full size Beretta 96!

Comment

I received my order just the other day. Ordering could not have been any easier. Good company to deal with, Ill be keeping them in mind in the future. The HK is a sweet gun.

Comment

Who?

Originally posted by lppd50
                    I received my order just the other day. Ordering could not have been any easier. Good company to deal with, Ill be keeping them in mind in the future. The HK is a sweet gun.

Who did you deal with? I am looking to buy and was told that this was a great weapon for a lefty.

Comment

It is if you get the variant 2 or 4

Originally posted by irishnut
                      Who did you deal with? I am looking to buy and was told that this was a great weapon for a lefty.
                      "Respect for religion must be reestablished. Public debt should be reduced. The arrogance of public officials must be curtailed. Assistance to foreign lands must be stopped or we shall bankrupt ourselves. The people should be forced to work and not depend on government for subsistence." - Cicero, 60 B.C.

For California police academy notes go to http://groups.yahoo.com/group/CABasicPolice/

Comment

Originally posted by irishnut
                        Irish:

www.leedway.com is the website. Or you can call them on the phone. I spoke with Charles. I just gave him my order, faxed my credentials and waited for it to arrive. Could not have been easier.

Comment

Thanks!!!!

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 2846 users online. 164 members and 2682 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                          Working...
                          X