300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HK UMC and USC Mags

Anyone know if the .45 mags from the HK UMC and USC are interchangeable?
    "... They think I'm crazy... But I know better... It is not I who am crazy... It is I who am MAD!... Didn't you hear 'em? Didn't you see the crowds?!! Oh my beloved ice cream bar... How I love to lick your creamy center... And your oh-so-nutty chocolate covering... You're not like the others... You like the same things I do... Wax paper... Boiled football leather... Dog breath... WE'RE NOT HITCHHIKING ANYMORE... WE'RE RIDING...

--Ren Hoek, Space Madness

UMC and USC what are dose?
    Happy to be here proud to serve

"Well it appears this lock does not accept american express."

Never trust fire fighters to point out a suspect.

Comment

I'm assuming that you mean UMP and USC. The UMP being the 45cal sub-gun made by H&K as an update of the MP5. The USC being the semi-auto carbine modeled loosely on the UMP.

If so, nope, the magazines are NOT interchangeable. The USC uses a single stack mag whereas the UMP uses a double. The only way to get high-capacity magazines for a USC is to find one of the handful of companies out there that are conversions of the mag well to allow it to fit other mags. IIRC, M3 Greasegun mags are the most common conversion.
      Nobody ever wants to have to fight, but its a darn good idea for someone to know how.

Comment

Originally posted by jeeper
        I'm assuming that you mean UMP and USC. The UMP being the 45cal sub-gun made by H&K as an update of the MP5. The USC being the semi-auto carbine modeled loosely on the UMP.
        Yep, meant UMP. Typing too fast with brain stuck on USC.
        "... They think I'm crazy... But I know better... It is not I who am crazy... It is I who am MAD!... Didn't you hear 'em? Didn't you see the crowds?!! Oh my beloved ice cream bar... How I love to lick your creamy center... And your oh-so-nutty chocolate covering... You're not like the others... You like the same things I do... Wax paper... Boiled football leather... Dog breath... WE'RE NOT HITCHHIKING ANYMORE... WE'RE RIDING...

--Ren Hoek, Space Madness

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6046 users online. 354 members and 5692 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
        Working...
        X