300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HELP: Tactical Vest for p90 Magazines

Looking for a tactical load bearing vest that holds that will accomodate FN Herstal p90 magazines. Anyone have any or know of any that manufacture these???
    "Pain is good, Extreme pain is Extremely Good!"

I would check with Diamondback Tactical (www.diamondbacktactical.com) or Blackhawk Industries (www.blackhawk.com). I know the US Secret Service uses these guns and they are a big Blackhawk customer. Paraclete Armor or Tactical Tailor would be other companies to check with. I've bought from all of the above, and they are all top notch. Also, there are a TON of nylon gear makers out there. If you're looking for Molle/Pals/snap in pouches, I'm sure you could get some custom done quite readily. If you're looking for them built onto a vest, it'd cost a bit as customs.
    Nobody ever wants to have to fight, but its a darn good idea for someone to know how.

Comment

Thanks, I appreciate the help. Obviously by the limited response this is not a common piece of equipment.

Thanks Again
      "Pain is good, Extreme pain is Extremely Good!"

Comment

Someone must make a tac vest for the P90. The U.S. Capital Police & Secret Service use and carry the Fn P90. And somebody out there is making load bearing gear for them!!!

Comment

Check with Bluelinegear.com he sells balckhawk and takes good care of cops...as the owner is a current cop himself....only place I buy my gear from.
          Happy to be here proud to serve

"Well it appears this lock does not accept american express."

Never trust fire fighters to point out a suspect.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4062 users online. 258 members and 3804 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 04:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
          Working...
          X