300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HK P2000 SK, anyone got any info?

I was on HK's website today, and I saw the relatively new P2000 SK. Does anyone have any experience with one. I was thinking about getting one in 357 Sig. I looks like it would make a nice little piece to wear on my vest. I like HK products even more so than Glock, and I do own one of each already. I am also willing to pay Cadillac prices for a Cadillac. Why be a cheap *** when it comes to your life. I would just like a little info on them, seeing as my wife would probably have to order one before I get home from the sandbox.

Thanks in advance for any info.

Hk

The US Border Patrol is switching over to the hk P2000 from the Barreta 96. I don't know anything about the 357 model( didn't even know the had it in the P2000) but in general I don't care for the cal in a semi-auto. That ammo in a semi autos has caused problems in other makes.Maybe HK has it figured out. I have shot the 9mm hk P2000 and it is the best 9 I have ever fired. The guns balance and feel is outstanding. Everything I have heard about the entire HK P2000 line has been outstanding. I don't see how you could go wrong buying one. It is one sweet handgun. Stay safe in the sandbox.

Comment

HK p2000

The US Park Police are being transitioned to the HK P2000, .40 caliber LEM model. Double-Action trigger (about 12.7lbs first pull, 7.5lbs or so on every shot thereafter until the magazine is emptied). Well balanced, compact (just over 3.5 in barrel length), appears very well put together, and comes with 4 backstraps to fit your hand better. Guys with BIG hands may have a problem as the grip is short in height. Still haven't fired though - I am a part of the first class using the new pistol at FLETC. Any other questions - if I can answer them, I will.
      "Pain is good, Extreme pain is Extremely Good!"

Comment

Homeland Security Department has awarded contracts to both H&K and Sig for the agencies under their banner. Has to be something about them to be chosen for such a big contract,"Reputation & Quality" to stand behind!

Comment

H&K's are sweet guns, I love em, but their customer service sucks.

Sig's are also sweet guns, I love em too, and their customer service rocks.

Me I own a glock 21 that I use on duty. Love the big .45
          Illegitimi non carborundum - Don't let the bastards grind you down.

Comment

[QUOTE=Caspertoo]H&K's are sweet guns, I love em, but their customer service sucks.

Funny you say that! I too love the H&K product but their customer service really leaves a bad taste in my mouth!! They'll do whatever it takes for big contracts for agencies but leave the "Little Man" out in the cold ! I hear that they might be moving shop out of Virginia, any truth to that?

Comment

Yea I heard something like that too, about virginia. I believe it had to do with the gun laws in virginia being stringint or something like that. Who knows.
              Illegitimi non carborundum - Don't let the bastards grind you down.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5882 users online. 345 members and 5537 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
              Working...
              X