300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Glock 23- Is this a good deal?

I will be turning 21 in a couple months and am considering buying a glock 23 that my le friend is selling for someone else. The price for the gun with night sights added, 3 15 rd magazines, a duty belt, off duty holster, handcuff case is $500. Not sure if this is a good price for a used gun or not. The previous owner was a jailer so would imagine the gun has been used a lot. What does everybody think? Thanks for the help.

$450 for the gun and mags is a good deal, unless you need the other stuff why buy it. $500 for the whole package if you intend to use all the stuff is a good deal.
    Trooperden, akman75, & azmichelle ignored

Comment

If you need what he's selling, it's a good deal.
      Extremism in the pursuit of liberty is no vice. Barry Goldwater

Comment

It's a good deal, however are you working as LEO and would it be legal for you to have the hi-cap magazines in your area? Look into as well.
        Professionalism always, courtesy until it's time not to be.

Comment

The Federal ban on Hi-capacity magazines has expired.
          Extremism in the pursuit of liberty is no vice. Barry Goldwater

Comment

Originally posted by keith758
            The Federal ban on Hi-capacity magazines has expired.
            Yes, but some states may still enforce their own. For example NJ has a 15 round limit (so he would be ok here) and we still have an assault weapon ban.
            BTW I think it's a good deal for everything.
            "The policeman is sent by God to help you. But if you are doing something wrong, of course you should be afraid, for he will will have you punished. He is sent by God for that very purpose" - Rom 13:4

Comment

Like black knight said the clinton ban may have expired but individual states have their own requirements. Here in Cali you can't own an assault rifle or have magazines more than 10 rounds, unless your an LEO.
              Professionalism always, courtesy until it's time not to be.

Comment

Columbus Ohio just passed a similar law to the Clinton law
                Trooperden, akman75, & azmichelle ignored

Comment

15 rounds in a mag for a glock 23 40Cal?
                  ~Wise men stand behind me, Brave men stand beside me, only Fools stand against me!~

Comment

Frogdust your profile says your student and not an LEO- what do you need all the duty gear for?

Just tell your friend you want the weapon, mags, and "off-duty" holster (whatever that means) and see if he'll come down in price. If not, you can probably get similar used items cheaper through a local gun store or pawn shop.
                    You have no right to not be offended.-Neal Boortz

Comment

In Louisiana there is no law against having the high cap. magazines, but I just talked to friend today and the guy sold his gun over the weekend. Now I'm not sure what route I will go see my new thread. Thanks for the help.

Comment

If you are set on wanting a Glock 23, go over to www.gunbroker.com and price them out. I'm 100% sure that YOUR price in Louisiana is better than any price I could get in So Cal.

There are also several dealers on www.glocktalk.com
                        "Get busy dying or get busy living".....Andy Dufrain, Shawshank Redemption

Comment

I use G22 mags(15rds) in one of my G23's.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6814 users online. 354 members and 6460 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                          Working...
                          X