Leader

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bianchi 82 CarryLok Concealment Holster - Opinions?

Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bianchi 82 CarryLok Concealment Holster - Opinions?

I think I like this a little better than a thumb break retention strap. With a thrumbreak, if someone goes for the weapon, at least they know what they are going for. With the Carry-Lok, they may think there is no automatic retention and simply grab the butt.

I also like the automatic retention, just push it down and it's in there.

http://www.copquest.com/14-1600.htm
    A true soldier fights not because he hates what is in front of him, but because he loves what is behind him.

-GK Chesterton

Because of the locking mechanism and the bulk it causes I would advise against this as a concealed holster. It may be ideal for open carry detectives and the such, but not so for concealed. If your weapon is properly concealed and you don't constantly touch and play with it like you are just discovering puberty you shouldn't have to worry about someone grabbing for it. Just my opinion. I think I recommended it to someone once as an option based on photos and the concept, then I saw one and tried it. All I can say is "Run Forest, run!"
    " (T)o preserve liberty, it is essential that the whole body of the people always possess arms, and be taught alike, especially when young, how to use them.... " Richard Henry Lee, 1788

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4721 users online. 251 members and 4470 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
    Working...
    X