300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sig SP2022

Did a search on this and nothing came up, so either no one's heard of it, or it's not that great. Has anyone tried or heard of the new SigPro 2022 handgun? I went to the shop the other day and they had never heard of it, but I see it on the website. Maybe it's just not for sale in California yet? I wouldn't be surprised...

Here's the link if it helps.

http://www.sigarms.com/products/sigp...product_id=235
    Never second guess your own common sense.

According to the SIGarms marketing dude on SIGforum, they JUST approved it within the last couple of days.

I have yet to fire an SP2022, but for all intents and purposes it's a SIG Pro and I have extensive experience with that weapon. My SP2009 is great, it's been a flawless performer and is a GREAT value. There are plenty of trash talkers, but virtually none that know their *** from a hole in the ground when it comes to the Pro. It is extremely accurate, VERY robustly constructed, and has an amazingly smooth DA trigger. Great weapon......can't say enough good things about it. Mine is equipped with Trijicon night sights and rides in a Comptac Gurkha.....great carry setup.
    Refuse to be a victim-Support Concealed Carry

Comment

If I am correct the SP2022 doesn't actually change anything from the SP2009 or SP2340. The only change is the accessorie rail infront of the trigger guard which changes to a picatinny rail looking format, otherwise its the same gun.

I am carrying the SP2340 right now and I would have to say that if I buy another side arm it will on be SP2022 in .40. During basic I had one misfeed out of 1,000+ rounds, along with all the other shooting that I have done with it I would say that in 3,000 rounds I can count on one hand any problems that I've had and I would still have fingers left over. During basic the Glocks, Barette's, S&W's, all had problems, H&K USP's didn't.

This gun isn't cheap, but it's not so expensive that you would feel bad about rolling around in the mud fighting with someone if it's in your holster. Cleaning is a simple snap, good balance. The only complaint I have if forced to name one is SP2340 is 1 in the pipe and 10 in the mag. The high cap mags are 12 but anywhere I have found them for sale is $45+. Not willing to drop that kinda change for 6 bullets.

I'm the inbreed at my dept. Everybody else carry's Glock 23's. Not me, Sig for life.
      Sometimes, doing the right thing means p***ing off the bosses.

"And shepherds we shall be, for thee my lord for thee."

Originally posted by dontknowwhy
      I still think troopers and deputies who work in the middle of no where with essentially no back up are the 'men among men' of the LEO world.
      Originally posted by weinerdog2000
      as far as your social experiment, if we cant film you then you cant film us, we will arrest you for obstruction of our freedom.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3746 users online. 246 members and 3500 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 04:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
      Working...
      X