300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My new toy

Ruger Mark III Target. I have to work over the weekend so I can't get to the range till Tuesday. I've wanted a good plinker for some time now and hope this will fill my void.

[IMG][/IMG]

I have a MkII slab slide and an original MkI love that gun and these new ones look even better. Gotsta get me one.
    "Respect for religion must be reestablished. Public debt should be reduced. The arrogance of public officials must be curtailed. Assistance to foreign lands must be stopped or we shall bankrupt ourselves. The people should be forced to work and not depend on government for subsistence." - Cicero, 60 B.C.

For California police academy notes go to http://groups.yahoo.com/group/CABasicPolice/

Comment

Originally posted by GCPD0171
      Ruger Mark III Target. I have to work over the weekend so I can't get to the range till Tuesday. I've wanted a good plinker for some time now and hope this will fill my void.

[IMG][/IMG]
      how much did that set you back?

Comment

$287 tax included. Got it from ozarkguns.com. His prices are pretty good but unless your local to him (like me) you have to take into account shipping and FFL tranfer fees. He likes the police and will sometimes give a discount to them. He has for me anyway.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4660 users online. 323 members and 4337 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 08:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
        Working...
        X