Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Colt Combat Commander 9mm Stainless

Help,
    Can anyone help me find information on a Colt Combat Commander 9mm Stainless Serial# 80BS*****.
    I've been trying to find out about it, but have been unable to find anything on this particular format. It's either blued .45 or blued 9mm or satin nickle or something.
    I would be interested in what series (maybe 80 by the serial #), approx time of mfg., value.
    It was originally obtained in the 80's for $400.00, and it was the first gun I learned to shoot on.
    Thanks.

OK, I'm kinda confused here. You don't know the finsh on the gun or the caliber but know the serial number and what it's original price was
    "Respect for religion must be reestablished. Public debt should be reduced. The arrogance of public officials must be curtailed. Assistance to foreign lands must be stopped or we shall bankrupt ourselves. The people should be forced to work and not depend on government for subsistence." - Cicero, 60 B.C.

For California police academy notes go to http://groups.yahoo.com/group/CABasicPolice/

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3824 users online. 249 members and 3575 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 04:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
    Working...
    X