Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by CHPMarine
    also i must add,
    do not by the "triple threat" holster for your 4006. sure it looks good, and it makes it harder for the bad guy to take your gun away, but it is almost impossible to take out your gun while still in the patrol car.
    All the uniform companies that come to the academy will advertise the latest and greatest triple threat, dont fall for the trap. I did. My triple threat sits in the bottom of my locker, never to be used again...
    WTF? I can get my weapon out of a SSIII easily! sitting in a car or not..you just have to pratice
    Happy to be here proud to serve

"Well it appears this lock does not accept american express."

Never trust fire fighters to point out a suspect.

Comment

Originally posted by squad51
      WTF? I can get my weapon out of a SSIII easily! sitting in a car or not..you just have to pratice
      are you speaking of the safariland triple threat with a strap over the top and a strap around the side? the kind you have to rock backwards before removing?
      hey if you can do it, more power to ya, I have to pull my hips away from the seat and twist outward to be able to pull it out.

as for the beretta... they suck. get a little dirt in them and they jam up.

I'm not saying anyone here is like this, but "I" think the beretta is popular because that is what they use in the movies and television shows. Berettas are cheap guns... you get what you pay for..

Comment

Yeah I meant if your gun has the safety activated while holstered.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 7806 users online. 393 members and 7413 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
        Working...
        X