300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• best place to buy

i'm looking to pick up an H & K USP .40 and a SIG P220R .45. where's the best place to shop for the best price. i'm planning on getting one and my buddy (civilian) is planning on getting the other. thanks...

find a gun show... Ive found some great deals there, plus the ammo is dirt cheap.

Good luck

Comment

If you know someone with a FFL, buy wholesale through Shotgun News, you won't get a better price.
      Talk sense to a fool, and he will call you foolish - Euripides

Comment

You can also shop around on gunbroker.com. Just keep in mind they add shipping charges and the FFL you use to receive it will charge you something. Still you can get some deals there.

Comment

www.gtdist.com

Best prices on Glocks, Sigs, and they should be able to get you anything. Just have a dept letter.

Comment

Target World Inc.

Try Target World Inc, in Chalfont PA. I don't know where in PA you are, but they are a little north of Philly. They give discounts to LE, DOD, and any citizen belonging to a local gun or sportsmens club. I recently ordered an A-3 through them at a little more than $100 cheaper than through any local guys here near Harrisburg. I will also not have to pay additional transfer fees because they are close enough I don't feel bad about driving to pick it up and also look at the facility.

Target World, Inc.

edited to add: If you click on the Online Store, you are actually viewing Davidson's, not Target World's stock. You will have to call or e-mail for pricing and availability at their store.
            Last edited by badger; 02-10-2005, 03:27 PM.
            " (T)o preserve liberty, it is essential that the whole body of the people always possess arms, and be taught alike, especially when young, how to use them.... " Richard Henry Lee, 1788

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4525 users online. 286 members and 4239 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 04:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
            Working...
            X