300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ben affleck & 2nd amendment

i heard somewhere he was progun. that true?

Re: ben affleck & 2nd amendment

O'REILLY: You are what? A very liberal guy, a moderate liberal guy? Where are you?

AFFLECK: Yes, I would say I'm a moderately liberal guy. I mean, there are things that I agree with the Democratic Party. There are things I don't. For example, I'm not a big gun control guy. I believe in all the bill of rights, including the Second Amendment. I'm not a party guy one way or another. I don't believe in subscribing to that. I still believe in people more than I believe in parties per se.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,127324,00.html

it's crazy what you can find here too...
    http://www.google.com/

Comment

rofl. tried yahoo, forgot bout google. slap meh

Comment

Thing is, google doesn't allow searches with the word gun in them does it?
        We don't need no stinking badges!

If there ain't no waves, you ain't rowing!

Comment

Originally posted by rebbryan
          Thing is, google doesn't allow searches with the word gun in them does it?
          LOL...of course it does. Go to www.google.com and do a search on GUNS.
          Hail hail the gang's all here, when the going gets tough I know my friends will still be there. - Drop Kick Murphys, "The Gang's all Here"

Comment

rofl. it true that ebay aint allowed to sell guns anymore?

Comment

Ebay is allowed to host auctions featuring firearms, they just choose not to.
              Hail hail the gang's all here, when the going gets tough I know my friends will still be there. - Drop Kick Murphys, "The Gang's all Here"

Comment

what i mean is you are not allowed to auction guns on there anymore tho are you? ive done searches for guns and only gun parts came up, and my dad said they didnt anymore

Comment

Right, they don't allow gun auctions. Check out www.gunbroker.com or www.auctionarms.com for that.

Comment

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4417 users online. 211 members and 4206 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X