300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• *Spotlight* Beretta PX4 Storm

Has anyone seen this or shot this yet? I'm wondering why they are for LEO's only though?

http://www.berettausa.com/product/sp...t_px4_main.htm

I think it's a pretty sharp looking gun.

Re: *Spotlight* Beretta PX4 Storm

We sell them, they are for LE Only because they are trying to gain market penetration.

Also they are trying to market them as companion guns to the patrol rifle.

Comment

what are your thoughts on them?

Comment

Decent enough, I suggest that when looking into a new pistol, wait about 6mo to a year after it's out before considering it for department or personal use.

In a year they will have some of the bugs worked out that comes with every new design.

From a shooting perspective, they seem a bit front heavy...but that's not such a bad thing. It will be interesting to see the sight variations they come up with over the next few months.

I did not like the grip although the backstrap inserts are nice but are very much a P99 style set up.

Comment

How much do they go for? I am looking for an off duty weapon and my main weapon is the Beretta .40 Cal. I love Beretta's. Carried them in the military so I am familiar with them, inside and out.

Plus, if I run out of ammo with it, I can throw it at the perp and it will hurt 'em. Unlike the "toy" plastic Glocks.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4128 users online. 256 members and 3872 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 04:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
          Working...
          X