Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pf9

Folks,
    I decided to make use of the Kel Tec PF9 I purchased a few years back. I bought it as a conceal carry gun off-duty but never really did much but range fire it. Since then, I did a few upgrades to it. I added a modified "clip draw" to it, changed the blued slide to coyote tan, got a coyote tan +1 magazine extension, Viridian C5L laser/light, and one of those rubberized grip covers. Looking to replace the trigger setup in the future.

I look forward to seeing how it will work.
    The sheep generally do not like the sheepdog. He looks a lot like the wolf. He has fangs and the capacity for violence. The difference, though, is that the sheepdog must not, cannot and will not ever harm the sheep. Any sheepdog who intentionally harms the lowliest little lamb will be punished and removed.

I Am the Sheepdog.

"And maybe just remind the few, if ill of us they speak,
    that we are all that stands between
    the monsters and the weak." - Michael Marks

sigpic

My PF-9 is one of my summer off-duty carry choices. I have a fiber-optic front sight and the KT clip. I also carry a spare mag as well. I think I will pick up a Aim Sports sub-compact light for it....
    Vengeance is not justice...

Comment

How's that clip-draw working for you? I tried it on a J-Frame and wasn't for me.
      I am concerned for the security of our great Nation; not so much because of any threat from without, but because of the insidious forces working from within.

Douglas MacArthur

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 2647 users online. 141 members and 2506 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
      Working...
      X